Chapter 6: Danger?

Outfits are always optional, it just gives you ideas on what you would like her to wear. 

     Y/n and Deuce walked back to school hand in hand, Cleo saw and wasn't happy about the situation

     Y/n and Deuce walked back to school hand in hand, Cleo saw and wasn't happy about the situation. "I'll see you at lunch" Deuce says and he kisses Y/n on the cheek and walks off to class. Y/n smiles and walks to the dorm room to get change (changes into the clothes above). Y/n then walks down to the Creepateria, she saw Clawdeen, Frankie, and Draculaura, so she walked over to them "Hi guys, mind if I sit with you guys." Y/n asked "Hi Y/n, of course" Clawdeen answers gesturing to one of the chairs that were open. Y/n nods and sits  down "So?? How did everything go with Deuce." Frankie asks "Oh well..." Y/n started blushing "AH I knew it, they are together now, are you guys." Frankie says, Y/n just nodded and smiled looking down at the table. All three of them scream in happiness "Oh my ghoul, I'm so happy for you guys. You guys are really cute and Deuce has had a crush on you for a while." Draculaura says, Y/n looks at Draculaura "Wait really? He has." She says blushing "Um yes, oh boy don't look now but Cleo is heading this way." Clawdeen says looking away in disgust. Cleo walks up and stands behind Y/n "So I heard you are with Deuce now" Cleo says with her arms crossed in front of her. Y/n is now getting upset about Cleo always up in her business with Deuce, She gets up out of her chair as everyone looks at her in disbelief, she turns around "Look Cleo, why don't you just stay out of my business with me and Deuce. It's none of your business. It's mine and Deuces business. Why do you always have to know about everything?! Leave us alone." Y/n said as she leaves in anger and upset "Cleo just leave Deuce alone, he is happy and you should be happy for him but you always have to get in the way of everything." Clawdeen says as all three of them got up and walk off.

    The bell rang and everyone went out to their lockers, Y/n walked to her locker as Deuce came out of class and saw her walk to her locker. Deuce comes up behind her and grabbed her making her jump "Oh geez Deuce." She says laughing "Don't do that, you scared me" "That was the point Y/n." Deuce says laughing. She turns around and puts her books into her locker, she turns around and faces Deuce. "What?" Deuce says smiling "Nothing." Y/n says "I got to go. I'll see you later okay." she says. Y/n walks off, Deuce looks at her confused "Okay?" Deuce says as he walks off heading to another class. Y/n walks into her dorm room and grabs her phone, there's a message. "Oh no....." Y/n says, She drops her phone and runs to try to find Deuce, she runs and runs into Clawdeen, Frankie, and Draculaura. "Guys....have you seen Deuce." Y/n said out of breath "I haven't seen him, Have you guys seen him." Clawdeen says "I have he walked out to the Coffin Bean." Frankie says "Thank you so much...." Y/n said but before she could leave the three of them stand up "Wait Y/n....everything okay?" Draculaura asks. Y/n stops and turns to them "I can't explain right now but I got to find Deuce, I got to leave." Y/n says as she turns around and runs out to find Deuce "Deuce!!" She yells as she looks around and spots him at a table. Deuce looks up worried "Y/n? Are you okay?" Deuce asks standing up. Y/n shakes her head "No, I have to leave Monster High and go back to my home." "What?".

      Deuce and Y/n walk to the portal "Please let me go with you." Deuce said "No Deuce, I can't risk it." Y/n says grabbing his hand. Deuce looks at her "I can't risk you getting hurt Y/n." he squeezes' her hand "Deuce....my father wont hurt me but he will hurt you, he doesn't like other monsters." "Who is there that you are afraid of being there?" Deuce asks "My mother, she is trying to take my sister and I can't let that happen, she is the only one of us that looks like my mom and doesn't have to much of my father in her. Not like me, my mother doesn't like me." she continues "Then I'm defiantly going with you, I can't let you go alone." Deuce says "Yeah Y/n, we can't let you go alone." Clawdeen says walking with Frankie, Draculaura and Zabrina "We are all going with you." Zabrina says. Y/n looks at everyone as Deuce gets closer to her and puts his hand on her cheek "We are going with you to make sure nothing happens to you....that's the only reason we want to go. We will let you do what you got to do but we are going to make sure you are safe." Deuce says.    

   Y/n looks at them all and nods "Okay but please stay back and let me handle it, if it gets out of hand, I'll let you know to step in okay?" she says, they all nod "Okay we understand Y/n." Deuce says holding her hand. 

Thank you for reading, I'll try to update soon on the next chapter. Until next time, BYE BYE!!! (: