Chapter 5: Bridge Meetup

Dress is optional, just thought it would be nice to have an idea about what she wears

       Y/n was in her dorm room getting ready when Zabrina, Clawdeen, Frankie, and a new girl

       Y/n was in her dorm room getting ready when Zabrina, Clawdeen, Frankie, and a new girl. Frankie came right over to Y/n and hugged her "Y/n! Hi" Frankie says "Oh Y/n this here is Draculaura" Clawdeen says getting her attention. Y/n looks over "Oh hi, I absolutely love your outfit." Y/n says looking at Draculaura's outfit "Oh thanks" Draculaura answers Y/n. "So Y/n is going on a date with Deuce." Zabrina says with a smile on her face as she walks to her side of the room, Y/n looks at her "Oh my ghoul, Did you really have to say that. It's not a date.....at least I don't think so." she says with a worried look. Cleo walks by and hears what they are talking about "Oh my ra, you are going on a date with Deuce. Well let me tell you something...." Cleo starts to say "Look Cleo, she doesn't need you to tell her anything." Clawdeen says interrupting Cleo "Well believe it or not, I was a little naïve mummies girl as well, I don't bite but Deuce....He will." Cleo continues not listening to Clawdeen. "Look Cleo, I don't need you or any monster telling me who I can or can't hang out with. Especially not you, so will you please leave my dorm room and go away." Y/n says angerly. Cleo just looks at her with angry eyes "Don't tell me I didn't warn you." Cleo says and walks out. Y/n just sighs and drops onto her bed "Wow Y/n, we have never seen you stand up to anyone before. Are you okay?" Frankie says walking over and sits on her bed, she sits up and looks at everyone "I don't know, I really like Deuce but I've never been with anyone, let alone have anyone be nice to me." Y/n says while putting her right hand on her arm for comfort "Well if you need anything, We are all here for you, that's what friends are for." Draculaura says smiling, Y/n looks at everyone "Thanks you guys. Well wish me luck, I got to go meet Deuce." she says getting up and putting her shoes on. 

(Shoes are also optional, I just thought they were super cute)

   Y/n starts to walk down to the bridge, as she gets around the bend there was Deuce sitting at the bench, she starts to get very nervous and hides behind a tree to gather her thoughts

   Y/n starts to walk down to the bridge, as she gets around the bend there was Deuce sitting at the bench, she starts to get very nervous and hides behind a tree to gather her thoughts. She takes a big breath and slowly breaths out 'stop getting so worked up Y/n, there is no reason to get so nervous' she thinks to herself. When she comes out from behind the tree, she notices Deuce is now up by the railing of the bridge, she smiles noticing flowers in his hand. She makes her way down "Hi Deuce" she says nervously, Deuce turns to look at her "Hi.......wow you look beautiful." Deuce says as his face starts to blush, she looks down at her outfit "Oh, this old thing...." She starts to chuckle "I've had this dress for a while just never had a chance to wear it until now." she continues as she looks up at him. Deuce brings around his hand from behind his back with the flowers in hand "I....uh....got you these. I know we are in the same dorm room but I thought of you when I saw these." Deuce says while handing the flowers to her "Oh Deuce these are gorgeous, Thank you." She says smiling as she smells them. Deuce just looks at her, she notices and looks at him "You wanted me to meet you here? Is everything okay?" Y/n asks him as she walks over to the bench to sit down, Deuce follows "Yes of course, everything is great. I wanted to ask you something..."Deuce started to say but pauses, she notices and puts her hand on his shoulder "Deuce, you can ask me anything you want. I mean you do know my biggest secret." she says smiling, Deuce smiles and looks her in the eyes "I.....I like you Y/n....I've liked you for a little while now." Deuce says looking down at the ground embarrassed and worried what her answer will be "Oh Deuce.....I like you too. You have been nothing but sweet and kind to me. I've never had a true friend and you have accepted me for me, how could I not like someone like you." she says smiling, Deuce looks at her with wide eyes "So you don't mind me being a Gorgon. I mean Gorgons have a bad rep about them. You don't mind being with someone like me?" Deuce asked "Of course not Deuce. I'm half human, you never minded that about me. What's the difference?" She said smiling at Deuce.

     Deuce looks over at Y/n with his dark green eyes, Y/n's face starts to get red as he looks at her "You know, your right. I'm glad you came Y/n." Deuce says "Of course Deuce, why wouldn't I" she says confidently as she smiles "So what do you say we make this official." Deuce says standing up holding out his hand, she takes his hand into her as she stands up. Deuce grabs her by her waist and hugs her, Y/n gasped at the sudden gesture but hugs him back, laying her head on his shoulder. After a couple seconds, he lets go and holds out his hand once more "Why don't we walk back together.....holding hands?" Deuce asked nervously. Y/n smiles and giggles "I would like that Deuce." She says grabbing ahold of his hand as they walked back to school.

Thank you for reading, Please don't forget to like, comment and star if you are enjoying the book. I will update chapter 6 here soon in the next day or two. Lots of doctors appointments lol. Until next time, BYE BYE!!! (:     

Sorry the gifs might repeat, they don't have many pictures/gifs of Deuce from the live action movie ):