Shining stars

June 5th1980

The sky was pitch black and covered in the most beautiful stars ever to have laid your eyes on, but underneath these stars was a tall, slightly dissfigured man, and a young boy who couldn't of been over the age of 2. They both stood there admiring the beautiful baby girl infront of their eyes. Elizabeth riddle. And lying next to her, her lifeless mother.

The mans eyes are swelled with tears for the first time ever in his life. He picks up his newborn daughter and sits down next to his son and dead-wife with his daughter in his hands.
This day would mark the most important day of his life, the day his wifes life ended, but the day his daughters started.

You see this isn't any normal story, this is the story of Elizabeth, Mattheo and Tom riddles life. Tom Riddle was any ordinary person, he was the strongest and darkest wizard ever to live. He wasn't known too ever show emotion until he met his beloved wife Alexandra. They fell inlove and had a baby boy named Mattheo Tom Riddle. Just before his second birthday Alexandra fell pregnant with a baby girl. A month before she was born Alexandra fell ill, and moments after giving birth to Elizabeth, Alexandra passed away.

"Dad, what do we do now.." Mattheo spits out while his eyes were still a waterfall of tears. "We go home, and get some sleep. We need to carry on with our lives, that's what your mother would of wanted." They walk back to riddle mannor and Tom puts Mattheo to bed and goes into his meeting room.
He lifts up his sleeve and calls all his followers with his dark mark. Within a minute almost every single one of them is sat at the table before him.

"My lord, where is Alexandra?" A women with jet black crazy curly hair states. "Dead, Bellatrix. She gave birth to our daughter, then died." coldness filled the room after they all heard those words leave his mouth. "Lucius, where is narcissa? I notice she is the only one who hasn't turned up." Tom states.

"Ah my lord, you see she has just given birth. To our son, Draco Lucius Malfoy." the long blonde haired man says. "Congratulations Lucius, It seems our children will share the same birthday"
"Where is she my lord? Your daughter." Bellatrix says. "Here." Voldemort moves to the left and behind him is a baby girl wrapped in a black blanket in a cot.

Bellatrix zooms over to her and picks her up and slowly swaddles her, when the baby opens her eyes Bellatrix notices how they are a vibrant emerald green, but instead of a white around them, they were more of a silvery colour. The baby girls hair was a jet black and she has the most beautiful face. "My lord, she is beautiful. And her eyes are exactly like Mattheos. What's her name?" she says still in awe of the baby in her arms. "Elizabeth Alexandra Riddle." everyone just sort of nods.

"My lord, what is the reason for you calling us all here?" A man says. "today marks a very important day, not only the day my wife has lost her life, but that my daughter has gained hers. It has always been told through my family that the true heir, will have emerald green eyes, and the sclera will be silver instead of white. And that this child will do great things when they grow older" Voldemort states.

"But my lord, Mattheo has the exact same eyes" a man will shoulder length black, greesy hair says. "Yes, severus. Which means together, they will be great. They will achieve the unaccevable. But I need all of you to swear to keep this a secret. No one is to know of her existance until she goes to Hogwarts." everyone nods in agreement.

Voldemort ends the meeting then takes his newborn daughter to her new bedroom. He knows that the lives his children are going to live, will be great.

The next year flys by in a heartbeat, it is now October 30th 1981.

"wormtail, are you sure that's where they'll be?" Voldemort spits at the scared little man stood before him. "Y-yes m-my lord" he replies. "Then tomorrow night, Lilly and James Potter will be dead." all the death eaters laugh and cheer.

Mattheo and Elizabeth have grown very close, mattheo can speak almost fully now even though hes not even 3 yet, and Elizabeth can say certain words.

31st October 1981.

Voldemort bursts open the Potters door and makes his way up the stairs, james trys getting in his way and is quickly too the floor with a big green light out of voldemorts wand. He breaks down the only closed door and sees lilly holding harry, she places him in his cot and Voldemort strikes her fast with the killing curse. with the screaming baby in the cot Voldemort strikes him too, but it rebounds but hits the door instead. He quickly apparates back to riddle mannor too see Bellatrix and narcissa sat playing with Draco, Elizabeth and Mattheo.

"Ah my lord, how was it?" Bella asks him while playing with the few hairs on elizabeths head. "Lilly and james are dead.. but the boy? it rebounded. It almost hit me and that's what people have to think. Its not safe for me. I fear I am growing weaker." his voice trembles.

"But how? After all hes only a child" Narcissa says. "I don't know yet. But no one is too know im alive, let people believe I am defeated, that when it rebounded it hit me. Then one day I will return when the time is ready."

Voldemort summound the inner-circle and told them all the news, everyone had agreed.