34

Shen Xining's attention was diverted and he nodded his head gently.

Yin Shaochen thought for a while and put Shen Xining into the pocket of his white coat.

Fortunately, Shen Xining is small, so it is more than enough for her to hide in her pocket.

Shen Xining adjusted his posture in the pocket, and then obediently stretched out his paws on the edge of the pocket, revealing half of his head and a pair of watery blue eyes.

Yin Shaochen lowered his head and took a look. He was really impressed by her appearance. At the same time, he felt itchy. Before going out, he took out his mobile phone and took several photos of Shen Xining.

Shen Xining: "..."

In the end, Yin Shaochen put away the phone with satisfaction, and then lightly tapped her forehead with his index finger.

"Meow meow, be good, put your head back, we are going out now."

Shen Xining understood and quickly put his head back.

The pockets of Yin Shaochen's white coat are very big. Although Shen Xining has a small bag inside, you won't notice anything unusual in the pockets without looking carefully.

Shen Xining’s ward is on the 11th floor of the inpatient department, which is still a certain distance away from Yin Shaochen’s office. When he meets people familiar to Yin Shaochen along the way, they will greet him with a smile, and Shen Xining secretly carries it in his pocket. Listening, I subconsciously thought of Yan Xiyue who wanted to invite Yin Shaochen to watch a movie, and felt a little unhappy.

Soon she thought that Yin Shaochen had refused for her sake, and her mood finally changed a lot.

About five minutes later, Yin Shaochen arrived at the ward where Shen Xining lived.

Her ward was a single room. Yin Shaochen knocked on the door and found no one answered. Just as he was about to open the door and enter, a nurse walked out of the corner.

The female nurse is Shen Xining’s responsible nurse. She was slightly excited when she saw Yin Shaochen, a well-known handsome guy from their city hospital.

"Doctor Yin, why are you here?"

Yin Shaochen's expression remained unchanged, "The patient inside is my friend, isn't her family here?"< /span>"Okay, thank you."“Didn’t you say nothing would happen?” Outside the emergency room, Zheng Xian’s expression was ugly, and his eyes towards Liu Chongzhi were a little more fierce. ……He changed his posture, suppressed the restlessness caused by Shen Xining just now, and then drove home. Yin Shaochen was also a little embarrassed. He wanted to cough to relieve the embarrassment, but when he saw Shen Xining's ostrich-like behavior, a hint of smile flashed in his dark eyes. Shen Xining felt that her whole body was about to burn up. If it weren't for the hair covering her body, she would be no different from a cooked shrimp. It’s a long time ago. It’s not a good place to land, but it landed there. Ah, ah, ah, it’s so embarrassing. She didn't dare to continue thinking about it, the whole person, oh not the whole person The cat froze and didn't bother asking him for his cell phone. He jumped back into the passenger seat, gathered himself up, and didn't dare to look at Yin Shaochen at all. Shen Xining became anxious and jumped onto Yin Shaochen. Perhaps she was too hasty, and the place where she landed seemed not quite right. Looking down, she found that the place where she fell happened to be the most important place for every man, and her claws stepped on it just right..."Meow meow meow~" Give me your phone quickly, I want to play games! "Huh?"“Meow meow meow~” Cell phone! “What’s wrong?”Yin Shaochen also knew that she was holding it back, but he didn't know what she wanted to do when she looked at him like this. After Yin Shaochen got off work, Shen Xining was liberated. After getting in the car, he started jumping several times on the passenger seat cushion, and then stared at Yin Shaochen with burning eyes. After spending a day with Yin Shaochen in the hospital, she couldn't play or make trouble. Shen Xining felt that she was about to get sick from holding it in. Fortunately, she could still practice the Star Jue to relieve her boredom. Shen Xining naturally didn’t understand what Yin Shaochen was thinking. She just felt that Yin Shaochen’s touch made her feel comfortable all over. If it wasn’t for the fact that this was a hospital and she couldn’t be exposed, she would definitely meow. A few times. In just a few seconds, Yin Shaochen's mind was spinning and he had already thought about how to take care of Shen Xining in the future. If Shen Xining’s soul never returns, then he will take good care of her and will not let her live in despair alone. If, he said if. He originally wanted to ask what he would do if she could never return to his body, but this question was too cruel. He really couldn't ask it, and he didn't want to ruin Shen Xining's life. Feeling. When Yin Shaochen saw this, he felt uncontrollably distressed. He silently stretched out his hand to caress Shen Xining's head. Under Yin Shaochen’s gaze, she nodded and told him that she was okay. Shen Xining tilted his head and looked at Yin Shaochen, with an unknown light shining in his blue cat pupils. "Are you okay?" Yin Shaochen asked after a long time. Shen Xining nodded. He pursed his thin lips tightly and said, "I'm fine." The person who should be comforted should be her, why did she become herself? Yin Shaochen came back to his senses, feeling funny and distressed at the same time. Shen Xining's mood was not as heavy as that of Yin Shaochen. She climbed out of her pocket, climbed onto his shoulder with great effort, stretched out her paws and patted his face gently, as if Comforting him. The atmosphere in the office was a bit silent. Yin Shaochen lowered his eyes and didn't know what he was thinking about. He remained motionless. Yin Shaochen's heart sank and he paused beside the hospital bed for a long time before taking Shen Xining back to his office. The claws moved slightly, guiding strands of star power into the body of the original owner, so as to nourish and nourish her thin body. Shen Xining shook slightly. He shook his head to show that he was helpless. Yin Shaochen's heart ached for a moment when he saw this scene, and he asked in a hoarse voice: "How is it?" Her eyes were closed tightly, and her long and thick eyelashes covered a small shadow on her eyelids. Her straight nose and bloodless lips looked distressed and haggard. The original owner was pretty, but now her face was pale, and her already thin cheeks could be clearly seen. Yin Shaochen's breathing became lighter unconsciously. As he slowly approached, Shen Xining also poked his head out of his pocket and looked steadily at the original owner of the hospital bed. There is a hospital bed in the cold ward, and many medical instruments are placed next to the hospital bed. Looking towards the hospital bed, you can see a young woman wearing an oxygen mask, her eyes closed, lying quietly. Shen Xining felt sorry for herself. She would wait until she cured Tian Juner before quickly returning to the body of the original owner. Both of them are very busy. They must have been very busy taking care of themselves after the original owner became a vegetable. From the memory of the original owner she received, the original owner’s father was a university professor and her mother was a guzheng teacher at a vocal music institution. The family went shopping. Shen Xining did not notice the expression of the female nurse, but focused on what the female nurse said. With that said, Yin Shaochen pushed the door open and walked in, ignoring the female nurse who was looking at him with a shy smile.

The female nurse shook her head and said, "The patient's family went out to buy things and will probably be back soon"
In the past two days, they had designed to lure the Heart-Eating Demon. They thought it would be foolproof. Unexpectedly, the Heart-Eating Demon was so powerful that it not only broke through the formation set up by Liu Chongzhi, but also injured the defender. Zhang Yumei holding the bait.

At this moment, Zhang Yumei is in the emergency room, her life or death uncertain.

Liu Chongzhi's mood was not much better. This was the first time he made a mistake. He originally thought he was cautious enough, but he still let the Heart-Eating Demon escape.

When Tian Juner saw Zheng Xian yelling at Liu Chongzhi, he immediately yelled back, "It was already foolproof. Who knew your men would be so incompetent! If she could stop some food The demon, the heart-eating demon has been killed by my senior brother a long time ago!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Zheng Xian's fierce eyes immediately fell on Tian Jun'er.

Tian Juner is not afraid of anything, but this is the first time he has seen someone with such a fierce gaze, and he was completely frightened.

Liu Chongzhi did not speak for her either. He glanced at Tian Jun'er with a gloomy look, "Jun'er, don't talk nonsense!"

After that, he He turned around and apologized to Zheng Xian, "I'm sorry, junior sister was spoiled by me. Don't take her words to heart." good. When Tian Juner was yelled at by Liu Chongzhi, of course she was angry, and she stamped her feet, nodded and ran away without thinking. Liu Chongzhi was very tired and did not want to catch up. Instead, he said to Zheng Xian: "The Heart-Eating Demon was hit by my Five Thunder Talisman and is now seriously injured. As expected, It will definitely continue to find Quan Yin people and eat their hearts to heal its wounds. The top priority now is to protect the Quan Yin people it selected before." Zheng Xian nodded with an ugly face, "I Got it."As he said that, he took out his mobile phone and made a call, and sent a man to look after Zhang Yumei. "Shall we go back now?" Liu Chongzhi glanced at the direction Tian Jun'er ran away, thinking that she still had the tracking charm he planted on her body. With the various life-saving charms he left for her, she thought there wouldn't be any big problems, so she temporarily forgot about Tian Jun'er and returned to the special department with Zheng Xian. "Yeah."Tian Jun'er ran without looking back. He couldn't stop until he hit a wall of flesh. At the same time, she touched her sore head. She was about to raise her head and curse at the blind person who blocked her way, but what she didn't want to see was a handsome face that she had never seen before. It was enough to make her feel dazed. Yin Shaochen’s arm hurt a little from being hit like this, but it was within the bearable range, but... He frowned and looked at the person who bumped into him. She is a young girl with a round apple face and quite cute appearance. But no matter how cute you are, you can’t run rampant in the hospital. There are so many patients in the hospital, what should you do if something happens to you? Thinking about this, Yin Shaochen put on a straight face and began to preach, "Madam, this is a hospital. You can't chase and fight in the corridors or run around at will."< a i=21>Tian Jun'er came back to his senses quickly, his round apple face turned red. But this is not annoying, but embarrassing. Normally, Tian Jun'er would definitely reply with a few words, but the person who lectured him was such a good-looking man. He rolled his eyes and responded timidly, "I'm sorry, I I'll pay attention next time."Yin Shaochen nodded, took the notebook and headed back to the office. Tian Jun'er didn't want him to leave like this, so she called him, "Wait!" Yin Shaochen stopped and looked at her. "What's your name?" After saying that, Tian Jun'er saw his identity plate hanging on the left heart of his white coat. Yin Shaochen. It turns out his name is Yin Shaochen! What a nice name! Just as Tian Juner was about to praise her, she felt something was wrong. The smile froze on his lips, and his suspicious eyes fell on Yin Shaochen. Yin Shaochen had no intention of telling Tian Juner his name. Seeing her looking at him silently with a strange expression, he paused and said, "If you don't have anything to do, If so, I will leave first."Tian Jun'er came back to her senses and hurriedly called him, "Wait!"As she said that, she ran over In front of Yin Shaochen. "I feel a faint yin energy on your body. Has anything strange happened to you recently?!" A faint yin energy...? Strange things...? Yin Shaochen couldn't help but think of Shen Xining, but he was a cautious person. He would not reveal any information before he was sure whether the woman in front of him would hurt Shen Xining. “I don’t know what you are talking about.”Tian Jun’er is not good at academics and cannot tell whether Yin Shaochen’s Yin Qi will harm him. However, in order to highlight her power, she puffed out her chest and said: "I am a member of Xuanmen, which is what people often call the Celestial Master. I feel that there is Yin Qi in you, you must be haunted by evil spirits! If you don’t deal with it in time, your essence will be sucked away by the evil ghost, and you won’t know how you died by then!”