11

After hearing this, Lu Yu searched around the store and saw Shen Xining again by the window. He was stunned for a moment, then walked towards her.

"Why are you here?"

His voice was soft, and his inner thoughts could not be heard.

Shen Xining pursed her lips and smiled, "I came here because I couldn't sit still at home."

After saying that, she flashed an innocent look, which made Lu Yu not know what to do with her, so he could only smile helplessly. laugh.

"Then you sit down and wait for me." Lu Yu looked up at the clock hanging on the wall of the cashier counter. It was only half past four, and there was still an hour and a half until he got off work. He couldn't help but frown, afraid of Shen Xi Ning was hungry, "Would you like something to eat?"

Shen Xining waved his hand quickly, "No, I'll just drink milk."

Lu Yu nodded and said that he understood, but he was afraid that Shen Xining would be bored, so he was ready to say more , but was cut off by Shen Xining, who already knew what he was going to say.

"I brought a book, I won't be bored."

After saying that, Shen Xining winked playfully, and Lu Yu smiled softly.

"Then I'm working."

"Yeah, let's go quickly."

Lu Yu walked out of the dessert shop in three steps and turned back. Shen Xining kept watching with his hands on his chin, his eyes full of news.

The loving interaction between the two really stung Tang Min's eyes. After Fu Shijie brought Shen Xining a drink with a smile, she hesitated for a few seconds, and finally took advantage of her free time to come to Shen Xining.

Feeling a shadow covering herself, Shen Xining looked up and saw that it was the girl who had been hostile to him from the beginning. She narrowed her eyes slightly and said calmly: "Excuse me, what's the matter with you?"

Tang Min raised his eyes and secretly looked at Shen Xining. Seeing that she didn't apply makeup and had delicate eyebrows, she was as jealous as silkworms. It was eating away at her heart like it was eating at her voice.

"Can I sit here?"

Shen Xining did not refuse, "Okay."

Tang Min sat down and glanced at the table, just in time to see Shen Xining reading a math textbook. After a moment's thought, he knew that she was Lu Yu’s classmate.

When Shen Xining saw that Tang Min was silent, she didn't care. She glanced at her casually and then turned her attention to the math textbook.

Tang Min couldn't sit still anymore and said, "Is my sister Lu Yu's classmate?"

Although it was just a short sentence, Shen Xining smelled a hint of weirdness in it, and when he raised his head again, there were already a few traces on his face. smile.

"Yes, sister."

Since she has already called her sister, it shouldn't be a big problem for her to call her sister, right?

While thinking to himself, Shen Xining noticed that Tang Min's expression stiffened for a few moments.

Tang Min was indeed choked. She was actually two years older than Shen Xining, but she felt a tightness in her chest when someone called her a suspected love rival.

She reluctantly pulled her lips and continued: "Why are you here instead of studying at home?"

Shen Xining wanted to reply: "Does your family live by the sea? Why are you so lenient? But due to her personality, she It is impossible to say these words.