32

As soon as he left the room, Yin Shaochen heard the sound of Happy Xiaoxiaole playing. He walked over and sat down next to Shen Xining, and saw that she did not seem to raise her head to look at him. Yin Shaochen raised his eyebrows and started chatting with Yan Xiyue on his cell phone.

[Yan Xiyue]: Will senior brother come to work tomorrow?

[Yin Shaochen]: Yeah.

Yan Xiyue was relieved after hearing this, and then thought of Yin Shaochen who had not posted on Weibo for a long time, and when he did, it was the cat at home.

She originally thought that the stray cat picked up by Yin Shaochen was not very good-looking, but unexpectedly it was quite cute and well taken care of by Yin Shaochen. It looked like a pampered little princess. .

She thought and edited a message to praise Yin Shaochen’s cat.

[Yan Xiyue]: Senior brother, your meow is so cute [doge][doge][doge]

After Yin Shaochen saw this news, he subconsciously He glanced at Shen Xining who was concentrating on playing the game, with a faint smile on his handsome face.

[Yin Shaochen]: I think so too.

[Yan Xiyue]: Do you want to take it out to play some other time?

Take it out to play?

Yin Shaochen pursed his thin lips slightly. It was depressing enough that Shen Xining's soul was trapped in this small body, and there was no reason to be trapped in this small world of his own home.

He thought for a while and muttered: "Meow meow."

Shen Xining didn't hear it and continued to play the game.

Yin Shaochen could only cough lightly, trying to attract her attention.

Sure enough, after hearing him cough, Shen Xining finally raised her eyes and looked at him doubtfully, as if asking him what was wrong.

Yin Shaochen didn’t like calling Shen Xining’s name, so he continued to call her meow as usual. Seeing her looking over, he got to the point, "Do you want to go out?"

Go out?

Shen Xining was puzzled. Why did the good-natured Yin Shaochen ask this?

She quit the game, opened the note on her tablet, and typed on it with difficulty.

——Where to go?

"Go out for a walk."

Shen Xining was even more confused. She looked him up and down with her round and bright cat eyes, and replied decisively. .

——Not going.

She really wanted to go out before, but thinking that she would be able to see the body of the original owner in this world tomorrow, and also see the place where Yin Shaochen worked, she wanted to go out and have a look. There is a lot less hope.

"Why?" Yin Shaochen was puzzled. Wouldn't she feel bored staying at home alone?

Seeing his confused look, Shen Xining suddenly had a plan on his mind.

——Will you stay with me?

If Yin Shaochen accompanies her, she will go.

Yin Shaochen laughed, subconsciously ignored Yan Xiyue's message, put the phone aside casually, and gently touched her head.

"Of course I will accompany you."

Even if Miaomiao has a human soul in her body and can distinguish between good and bad people, it really leaves her alone, oh He would definitely not be at ease if the cat went out alone, so the prerequisite for her to go out for a walk must be with him.