16

"Xining Xining!"

Shen Xining was doing papers when suddenly Liya ran back from outside the classroom and called her name nervously. She was startled and quickly raised her head to look at her in confusion.

I saw Liya holding the edge of the table with both hands because of excessive running, gasping for air.

"What's wrong? Did you encounter something?"

Liya's fiery behavior attracted the attention of many people. After catching a glimpse of it from the corner of her eye, she swallowed her words and sat down on the chair.

Although Shen Xining was curious about why Liya was calling his name so anxiously, he had to give her a chance to catch her breath and wait patiently.

Liya took a sip of water to moisten her throat. Seeing that she was looking at her less, she lowered her voice and said, "Didn't I just go to the office to hand in my homework?"

"Yeah."

"Guess what I saw! "

What did you see?" Shen Xining followed her words and asked, and sure enough, he saw Liya's eyes shining with excitement.

"I saw a class teacher surrounded by several men in suits and ties. One of them seemed to be their head. He looked to be about forty years old and a handsome man. And the most important thing is that I thought he looked familiar! "

The first class teacher? " Isn't that the head teacher of Lu Yu's class?

"Then do you know what I saw?!"

Shen Xining gestured with his eyes for her to continue.

"I saw Lu Yu also went to the office! And the moment I saw Lu Yu, I finally knew why that handsome man looked so familiar! He and Lu Yu looked somewhat similar!"

Shen Xining's heart trembled. She had guessed yesterday that since Yun Qing was reborn, knowing Lu Yu's true identity, she would definitely tell the news about Lu Yu to the current person in charge of the Lu family, Lu Qiming, Lu Yu's biological father.

Now it seems that Yun Qing has really taken action. The plot lines of the entire world have been moved forward.

Seeing that Shen Xining didn't speak, but the expression on his face was still meaningful, Liya blinked and said, "Xining, why do I feel that you don't seem too surprised?"

Shen Xining retracted his thoughts and shook his head, "I believe it. Yu Hui told me."

Sure enough, before Liya could say a few ambiguous words, Lu Yu arrived at the door of their classroom.

When Shen Xining saw this, he quickly stepped forward.

"Ah Yu."

As soon as she finished speaking, she saw the middle-aged man not far behind Lu Yu. He looked somewhat similar to Lu Yu. He had a pair of black eyes that were calm and powerful, with the aura of a superior.

It didn't take much thinking to know that this man was Lu Yu's biological father.

When Shen Xining looked over, Lu Qiming was also looking at the girl who seemed to be his son's girlfriend.

Lu Yu's face didn't look good at the moment, and his eyes were as soft as possible when facing Shen Xining.

"I have something to leave today. Remember to eat more for lunch."

Lu Yu came here just to tell Shen Xining about this matter.

Shen Xining nodded, indicating that he understood. Seeing that Lu Yu had no intention of telling her about Lu Qiming, she didn't ask any more questions. She just told her what was in her heart, "Ayu, no matter what, you still have me."