1🌏

"Xining, right... I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I will find someone to save you! I will definitely do it!"

Shen Xining watched helplessly as the pale woman ran over in panic, as if there was something behind her. Like a scourge. She wanted to catch up, but she was tightly held around the neck by a strong bronze arm behind her, her mouth was tightly covered, and her nose was filled with the smell of the man's sweat behind her, and she was filled with boundless fear. Little by little it spread all over her body.

"Ah -"

Shen Xining suddenly raised his head from the desk, his face was pale and ugly, his breathing was rapid, and there was still fear that had not faded in his black pupils.

"Xining, are you okay?"

Shen Xining's actions frightened the girl behind her, and she asked hurriedly. Seeing that something was wrong with her expression, a trace of worry flashed in her eyes.

Shen Xining came back to his senses and found himself in a noisy classroom. His panic and fear calmed down a little.

She smiled at the girl who had just spoken to her, "I'm fine."

She lowered her eyes slightly to cover up the fleeting haze.

Liya, the girl who just spoke, took a closer look at Shen Xining and saw cold sweat breaking out on her forehead, so she hurriedly took out a tissue from the drawer and handed it to her.

"Did you have a nightmare?"

Shen Xining took it and was slightly stunned when he heard Liya's question.

Nightmare?

Shen Xining pursed her lips and nodded slightly, "Yes."

"Nightmares are all fake, don't be afraid."

Liya's comforting words did not calm Shen Xining's mood, but made her heart feel like it was filled with countless It was like an ant chewing food, and there was a dense and sharp pain.

Fake? She hoped everything was false.

Shen Xining's black pupils flashed with a hint of ridicule.

She was an ordinary female student. Her parents died and she was raised by her grandmother since she was a child. Although I lived in poverty with my grandma, my life was always happy. But everything changed drastically when she was 16 years old. She was not her grandma's biological granddaughter, but her grandma picked her up from the garbage and adopted her. Her true identity is the biological daughter of Shao Yuliang, the chairman of the famous Jiahe Group in Beijing, and the pampered eldest daughter of the Shao family, Shao Jiayu, is just a fake phoenix.

The identities of the two people were restored, and Shen Xining found out that 16 years ago, Shao Jiayu's biological mother and Mrs. Shao gave birth in the same hospital. In order for her daughter to live a good life, Shao Jiayu's biological mother swapped herself with her daughter for the crown prince, making her daughter the eldest daughter of the Shao family, while she was thrown into the trash heap and resigned to her fate. It can be said that she has the most poisonous heart of a woman.

Shen Xining, who knew everything, was very angry, but she was also glad that if she hadn't been Shao Jiayu's biological mother, she wouldn't have met her grandmother who treated her like her own granddaughter. Although her biological mother, Mrs. Shao, hated Shao Jiayu's biological mother, she was the one who brought Shao Jiayu up. She could not turn her anger on her, but she cherished her and sympathized with her. At the same time, she announced that Shen Xining was the real eldest daughter of the Shao family. After adopting Shao Jiayu as his adopted daughter, she is still the young lady of the Shao family.