9

Lu Yu’s dark eyes were deep, and there was an unknown light shining deep in his eyes. The hand on his side was held tightly. His face was gloomy, and the veins on his forehead were bulging. It was obvious that Zhang Xing’s words It has affected him.

Zhang Xing smiled more and more maliciously, stretched out his hand and patted Lu Yu's cheek. He wanted to say a few more words to hit Lu Yu, but the follower on the side grinned and said: "Brother Xing, let me see, this Shen Xining is probably not like the rumors." What kind of flower of the high mountains are you talking about like that? You see, Lu Yu is getting close to this guy, does this mean that we..."

Before he finished speaking, Zhang Xing's follower didn't know what he had figured out, and he laughed. The small eyes narrowed, showing a hint of wretchedness.

Zhang Xing originally had a good impression of Shen Xining. She is a beauty, everyone likes her? Now he bumped into Shen Xining, whom he had always looked down on, Lu Yu, who was a bit naughty. He felt a surge of anger in his heart, and even his followers said slanderous words to Shen Xining. He was not angry. Instead, he raised his eyebrows and started laughing. .

"Maybe she's also a bitch who can do anything she wants."

However, as soon as Zhang Xing finished speaking, Lu Yu's suppressed anger erupted like a volcano, "What did you say?"

Lu Yu's voice was low, with a trace of Hoarse, it made the three people in front of him feel a chill for no reason.

Zhang Xing and the other two looked at each other in confusion. Finally, Zhang Xing swallowed his saliva and bravely spoke, "I said Shen Xining is a bitch who can do anything..."

Before they could finish speaking, Lu, who had always allowed themselves to be bullied by them, Yu moved, and he punched Zhang Xing hard. Zhang Xing, who didn't react at all, was knocked to the ground directly, with the skin on the corner of his mouth broken.

The two followers were stunned immediately. It was not until Zhang Xing roared that they came to their senses and wanted to join forces to subdue Lu Yu.

Just because Lu Yu didn't take action before didn't mean he didn't know how to fight. If he got serious, he would hit harder than anyone else.

Within a short while, Zhang Xing and his two followers were beaten down. Lu Yu's eyes were sharp, and the fierce aura that suddenly rose from his body was something that Zhang Xing and the other three could not ignore.

Did it turn out that Lu Yu didn't want to argue with them that's why he didn't take action? !

Zhang Xing and the others were shocked and confused.

Lu Yu's actions also show the saying that dragons have reverse scales and will be angry if they touch them, and Shen Xining happens to be Lu Yu's reverse scale.

Lu Yu stepped on Zhang Xing's thigh without any care. With a little force, Zhang Xing screamed in pain. The two followers on the side were frightened and did not dare to say a word.

"If I hear you say anything bad about Shen Xining again..." Before Lu Yu could finish his words, a low, sarcastic laugh floated into their ears, and Zhang Xing and the other three felt a trace of it for no apparent reason. fear.

Zhang Xing and the other three were accustomed to bullying the weak and fearing the strong. The reason they were unhappy with Lu Yu at first was because he had good grades and was typical of other people's children. In addition, they did not say anything when they were bullied, so they became more and more careless. Not wanting to be hit back by Lu Yu like this today, the three of them were really fooled. They originally wanted to settle accounts with Qiu Hou, but when they heard the ghostly laughter, Zhang Xing and the other three were frightened and did not even dare to say a word.