10

"Bang bang bang——"

"Bang bang bang——"

Two rapid heart beats sounded, the former belonged to Shen Xining, and the latter belonged to Lu Yu.

Shen Xining did not expect that Lu Yu would confess to her at this time. Joy washed over her whole body and she felt her blood boiling.

Lu Yu was also worried. In the eyes of others, the gap between him and Shen Xining might be that he wanted to eat swan meat. But he just likes Shen Xining and doesn't care about the outside world at all. He only cares about Shen Xining.

He was holding Shen Xining's hand so nervously that he broke into cold sweat, and his eyes were burning with unprecedented enthusiasm and panic.

Maybe Shen Xining didn't respond to him for too long. Lu Yu's heart sank little by little, the blood in his body seemed to be frozen, and his body was horribly stiff.

Shen Xining came back from her joy and immediately noticed Lu Yu's tense jaw. He must be nervous, right?

She looked at him, curled her lips and smiled, her clear eyes seemed to be shining with joy. He stretched out his free hand and gently pulled away Lu Yu's hand from his.

Lu Yu's heart had sunk to the bottom, but the next second, Shen Xining's hand gently placed into his palm, and her little finger rubbed lightly.

He was suddenly startled, his sinking heart rising instantly, and he raised his eyes to look at Shen Xining stupidly.

"You just asked me if I have feelings for anyone." Shen Xining turned away her eyes and did not dare to look at Lu Yu. Her cheeks were red, and she could see her red ears even when she turned her head to the side. Under the sunlight, Below, it is as clear as jade.

"Actually, I have some."

Lu Yu's heart tightened and his breathing became erratic.

Shen Xining endured the shyness in her heart, looked sideways at Lu Yu, and smiled softly, like a jasmine flower in full bloom, with a light and charming fragrance.

"It's a fool named Lu Yu."

For a moment, huge ecstasy swept over Lu Yu. A smile appeared in Lu Yu's eyes, and his laughter was low and deep. Different from yesterday's sneer, this was this charming and uniquely magnetic sound.

Shen Xining felt that her ears were about to become pregnant. She shyly wanted to take her hand out of Lu Yu's hand, but was tightly grasped by Lu Yu, who had quick eyes and quick hands.

Lu Yu's hands had become thinly calloused due to frequent work. Pressed against the back of Shen Xining's delicate hand, there was a hint of ambiguity.

The two of them settled down before finishing their meal. After finishing their meal, Shen Xining returned to the classroom.

Perhaps because people are in high spirits during happy events, Shen Xining was still smiling when she returned to the classroom, which made Liya discover her abnormality for the first time.

Liya narrowed her eyes slightly and teased: "Have you met any happy event? Are you so happy?"

Liya is Shen Xining's only friend in this world. Now that her relationship with Lu Yu has become clear, she doesn't want to hide it. Tucked in, she nodded slightly, "Yes."

Liya became energetic and came to Shen Xining's side, her eyes brightened slightly, "What happy event?"

Shen Xining fell silent and lowered his head a little uneasily.

When Liya saw this, she thought of Lu Yu for the first time. Could it be...

Her eyes widened suddenly, "Could it be that you...!!!"