22 🌏

It’s like being in darkness, my consciousness is ups and downs, I don’t know what year it is today.

"Are you okay?"

Suddenly, a warm and mellow voice shined into the darkness like a ray of light, and a glimmer of clarity flashed through the ups and downs of consciousness.

Shen Xining opened his eyes with difficulty, and what came into view was an enlarged version of his handsome face.

She was startled and wanted to ask loudly who he was, but she couldn't say a word. She could only look at the man in front of her and raised his hand to touch her head. .

Then her body rubbed against the man’s palm uncontrollably, and soft cat sounds came from her body.

Shen Xining:? ? ?

Before she could think about what the strange scene in front of her was about, the man had already picked her up. She wanted to struggle, but her body was not under her control, and she could not move. I could only watch as the man held himself in his palms and carefully placed him on the soft square pillow.

Wait!

Hold in the palm of your hand? ? ?

How could she, a living person, be held in someone’s palm? !

A sense of absurdity suddenly arose in Shen Xining's heart, and he hurriedly asked about the reincarnation ring with his thoughts.

"Reincarnation, what is going on?"

Reincarnation Ring did not say anything, but a large number of memories and plots came towards her like a tide, until she was Caught off guard.

The original owner is named Shen Xining like her. She is 20 years old and is from City A. She is also a junior student in the Chinese Department of University A.

In an accident, she was hit by a car, and her soul was knocked out of her body and possessed by a weak little milk cat. The little kitten was taken to a pet hospital by kind-hearted people and was taken home to be raised.

During this period, the original owner’s soul was weak and her consciousness was fluctuating. It took a month for the original owner to regain consciousness. She thought she was dead and her soul was possessed by the cat. During the day, she can see through the cat's vision that the man who adopted the cat is taking good care of "himself". At night, she can control the cat's body from time to time and interact with the man.

During daily interactions with the man, the original owner learned that his name was Yin Shaochen, a professional doctor and currently single. And the original owner gradually fell in love with this gentle man in the process of getting along with Yin Shaochen, even though he didn't know that there was a woman's soul hidden in the body of his beloved cat.

But the original owner didn’t mind. As long as he could control his body, he would stick to Yin Shaochen’s side. He was also afraid that Yin Shaochen would stay away from him after knowing that he was a ghost. Therefore, the original owner never thought about talking to Yin Shaochen. Frankly speaking, just looking at him was satisfying.

But all this changed after a strange woman came to the door. She immediately said that she thought she was an evil spirit that sucked people's yang energy, and she cast spells on her body one after another. A burst of severe pain also spread from the body, and the original owner's vision went dark, turning into a wisp of smoke and disappearing from the world.

After receiving the memory of the original owner, Shen Xining felt a little aggrieved. The original owner did nothing, but the woman accused her of being a yang-sucking evil spirit and even He was beaten to the point of losing his soul, and there was no chance of reincarnation.