29

Waiting is a long process, so Shen Xining turned on the TV and watched a bloody soap opera. During this period, she did not put down the Star Technique and continued to practice. , while watching TV series.

About half an hour later, Yin Shaochen finally came back carrying a large bag of things.

When Shen Xining heard the noise, he didn't care about watching the TV. He jumped off the sofa and shouted at Yin Shaochen.

"Meow meow meow~" You are finally back!

When Yin Shaochen saw the TV turned on again, he was not as surprised as he was the first time. He knew without guessing that Miaomiao was bored at home alone and went to play with the remote control again.

It’s just...

Yin Shaochen felt helpless while watching the bloody soap opera on TV.

Why does Meow Meow choose this kind of TV series every time?

He naively thought this was just a coincidence, but unexpectedly it was Shen Xining who did it deliberately.

"Meow meow, you are naughty again."

What he said was an affirmative sentence, but Shen Xining sat obediently, looking like I don't understand what you are saying. What does it look like.

Yin Shaochen laughed, carried the things and put them in the kitchen, put on an apron and made lunch.

Shen Xining: "..."

Where is she naughty?

Little kitten’s question mark face.JPG

Shen Xining glared at Yin Shaochen and returned to the sofa to watch TV.

Unexpectedly, Yin Shaochen felt that this bloody drama was too... hard to describe, so he washed his hands and changed the TV station for her.

It was a model catwalk show.

Shen Xining was angry.

"Meow meow meow~" How can you change the channel!

After calling, I have to grab the remote control.

Now Yin Shaochen felt that Miaomiao was at odds with him. He felt moved and put the remote control on top of the refrigerator so that she could not reach it.

"Meow meow meow~" Ahhhh! Damn man, I'm angry! Please take off the remote control quickly!

Shen Xining didn't care anymore, and climbed up Yin Shaochen's legs with all four limbs. Finally, feeling still unsatisfied, Shen Xining bit his calf with a moan.

However, she also knew the severity and did not dare to use force, so Yin Shaochen felt that it was like scratching an itch.

"Okay, meow meow, stop making trouble and go watch TV."

"Meow meow meow~" Look around! I want the remote control!

Shen Xining continued to work tirelessly to climb onto Yin Shaochen's waist.

Yin Shaochen was also afraid that she would fall, so he tried to slow down his movements.

After a while, Shen Xining climbed onto his shoulders by hooking his thin fabric. However, when she lowered her eyes and saw that she was a certain height away from the floor, she was immediately frightened and her body became stiff. Taking off Yin Shaochen's clothes.

Yin Shaochen burst out laughing when he saw this, "You know you're scared?"

"Meow meow meow~" It's not all your fault!

Shen Xining was so small that she felt a little weight on his shoulders. In addition, it was the first time for her to climb up so hard. Yin Shaochen thought it was quite interesting for a while, so he did not let her go. Come down.