19

The warm and sweet moment between

stung Yun Qing's eyes, and the dark thoughts that she had suppressed emerged from her heart again, even growing at a crazy speed.

All this should belong to me...

Why, why is it like this?

If only Shen Xining died...

it would be nice if she died!

Yun Qing was swallowed up by anger. If she looked closely, she could see a scarlet light shining in her eyes.

...

"Why are you here?"

Shen Xining ran over, naturally fell into Lu Yu's warm embrace, and finally rubbed his little face.

"Don't worry about you."

Winter has already entered H City in December. Shen Xining's face turned pale from the cold immediately after coming out of the warm cafe. Seeing this, Lu Yu frowned in distress, and finally used his scarf wrapped around her neck. She arranged it carefully so that her little face was covered by the scarf.

Lu Yu's body temperature still remained on the scarf, and she immediately felt warm after wrapping it around her neck.

"Why did you come out wearing so little?"

Shen Xining curled her lips guiltily. Could it be that she deliberately didn't wear too much for the sake of image?

Moreover, before going out, she also used the Star Technique to dispel the coldness all over her body, so she didn't feel cold at all.

Who would have thought that Yun Qing was so angry at the cafe just now that she forgot to move the stars when she went out.

"I thought it wasn't cold..."

Shen Xining's tone became lower and lower because she saw Lu Yu's disapproving look. She curled her lips and had no choice but to please him coquettishly, "I was wrong, I will wear more clothes in the future."

After hearing this, Lu Yu was finally satisfied and patted her slightly cold cheek.

"Be good."

Shen Xining nuzzled obediently.

Lu Yu's heart softened even more, "Let's go, I'll take you to eat."

Hearing this, Shen Xining's eyes suddenly lit up, "Okay, okay!"

She just drank a few sips of fragrant cocoa, and she was obsessed with it. Beautiful taste, "I want to drink fragrant cocoa!"

"Okay, I'll take you to buy it."

Shen Xining was finally satisfied, and Lu Yu instantly soothed his unhappy mood when he saw Yun Qing.
Lu Yu bought Shen Xining a cup of fragrant cocoa, and the latter held it in his mouth with satisfaction, his eyebrows arched, and he looked very happy.

But she knew she wanted to share it with Lu Yu, so she held the fragrant cocoa in front of Lu Yu, "Want to try it?"

Lu Yu was extremely happy, and took a sip from the straw that Shen Xining had just sucked on. The lingering sweetness of Shen Xining, mixed with the aroma of fragrant cocoa, really whets your appetite.

"It tastes good." Lu Yu said with an unclear meaning, his dark eyes filled with a layer of black mist.

Shen Xining didn't hear the hidden meaning of his words, and was even more happy to see that Lu Yu also liked what he liked.

"Where are you going now?"

"Where do you want to go?"

Since Lu Qiming took over the Lu family, Lu Yu has not been to Tiantian Dessert Shop again, and has time to accompany Shen Xining to do some things that couples usually do. things.