28

Yin Shaochen has a very regular schedule. Even after lying in bed for a while, he got up at eight o'clock. Shen Xining also woke up and huddled on the pillow. Look at his sleepy look.

When Yin Shaochen went out to wash up, she thought about going down. However, out of the corner of her eye, she saw Yin Shaochen's mobile phone on the bedside table. With a thought in her mind, she jumped and put it on the bedside table.

He pawed at Yin Shaochen's phone, pressed the power button, and an interface that required him to enter a password to unlock it popped up.

What is Yin Shaochen’s password?

Shen Xining tried his computer power-on password.

Hmm...no.

She entered it randomly again, but it still didn’t work.

After she entered it incorrectly five times and had to wait for a minute before it could be unlocked, she did not dare to move for fear of damaging Yin Shaochen’s phone.

She probably can only wait until the next time Yin Shaochen unlocks it, and she secretly writes down the password.

When Yin Shaochen returned to the room, he saw Shen Xining pulling at his cell phone. He couldn't help laughing and hugged her and the cell phone together.

"Come on, let's go have breakfast."

Shen Xining was hungry, so his attention was immediately diverted by the word "breakfast."

“Meow meow meow~” Have breakfast!

Yin Shaochen didn’t have much activity today, so after preparing breakfast for Shen Xining, he exercised on the treadmill placed in the living room.

Shen Xining thought it was quite interesting. She stared at Yin Shaochen while eating, until Yin Shaochen got tired and stopped. She immediately gave up the cat food that she had not finished, and crawled happily After getting on the treadmill, my little paws hooked on the treadmill tracks again and again.

Yin Shaochen knew that Shen Xining was interested in treadmills, so he let her go, but...

With a thought, he set the slowest speed on the treadmill. Speed, then click start, wanting to see Shen Xining's reaction.

Shen Xining was startled at first, but due to inertia, he immediately straightened his body, and the nails of his pink claws popped out, and they were firmly clasped on the tracks. However, the tracks can move, and she will be moved to the floor if she remains motionless.

So she moved, imitating Yin Shaochen's movements, walking on the tracks step by step.

Lazy and cute.

Gently laughter sounded, Shen Xining's ears twitched, and she turned her head to look at him.

"Meow~" Bad thing!

I actually want to see my own joke, what a beautiful idea!

Hmph, she is a smart little cat!

Yin Shaochen really liked her slightly arrogant look. He wanted to touch her, but he was afraid of being tickled, so he could only endure the itch and look at her.

"Meow, do you want to continue playing?"

He felt a little hungry and wanted to prepare breakfast.

Shen Xining ignored him and continued walking leisurely on the treadmill.

Yin Shaochen understood and did not force her to come down. He ran to the bathroom and took a shower before preparing breakfast.

During this period, Shen Xining became very playful. First she stopped and let the crawlers send her to the ground. Then she climbed up again and let the crawlers send her back to the ground.