"Susceptible period, is it terrible?" Lin Han asked curiously.

"It varies from person to person," Lu AnHe thought, "some people can't get close, some are fine, depending on whether they have their own way of detoxification."

"So if it's serious, will you hurt the people around you?"

"How can I say... Anyway, if it's a very important person, then no," Lu AnHe said, "No matter how insensible we are at that time, the most deeply engraved things in the mind, we won't hurt."

He said a little embarrassed, "Mr. Lin, don't laugh at me, but every susceptible period I clutch the key to Aegis in my hand. What Omega is better? With it, I have a sense of security."

Lin Han curved his eyes, not showing any discomfort or surprise, "Then when it's time for the annual inspection, send it directly to me, I will see if I can help you add a few functions, or upgrade it."

Lu AnHe's eyes suddenly lit up with excitement, "Really, Mr. Lin?! Alright, alright!"

Lin Han also smiled back at him, "No problem."

Lu AnHe was already very good at getting along, plus he had a good feeling about Lin Han, and hearing that he could upgrade his mecha, he inevitably talked more, "Aegis has really been with me for quite a long time, I know it's a bit weak in terms of attack compared to the equivalent high-level mecha, but I just prefer to upgrade it over and over again rather than change it, it's emotional. I have thought about it, in the future, it will be in the Galactic Exhibition Hall, so I can still reminisce about it when I'm old, I have money saved up—"

Lu AnHe scratched his head, "Does Mr. Lin think I'm quite stupid?"

Lin Han denied, "No, you're not."

"Huh?"

"I do think it's nice to have something to store in the display," Lin Han hooked the corners of his mouth very lightly and lowered his eyes, "I've been thinking about it for a long time and I don't know what I can store."

"By the way," Lin Han looked at Lu AnHe seemed to be trying to comfort him, simply continued, "I wonder if the General has stored anything in the Galactic Exhibition Hall?"

Lu AnHe's expression stiffened for a moment, then said, "No."

It turned out that He YunTing didn't either.

Lin Han didn't know what kind of mood he was in, he didn't even know why he was asking Lu AnHe this question. If the answer Lu AnHe gave was yes, what would he think?

He couldn't understand, he just nodded his head, "Mn, I see."

The two of them were silent for a while.

After a while, Lu AnHe took a deep breath and broke the silence.

"Mr. Lin." His tone suddenly lowered, "I actually came to see you... There's something I want to ask you."

Lin Han lifted his eyebrows at him, "What is it?"

"General, he's... He just entered his susceptible period. I know it's really ridiculous and excessive to come to you, but I can't think of any other way."

Lin Han wasn't really surprised by Lu AnHe's words.

After all, an Alpha looking for him to talk about susceptibility, no normal person would do so.

Lu AnHe gritted his teeth, "If you don't want to, don't force yourself... I just came to take a chance and try it out."

After all, there was no other Omega in the base — this was certainly not the point, the point was that Lin Han was special to the General.