I regret sneaking away from Kev's eyes to the nearby supermarket. At least I wouldn't have felt so on edge while purchasing sanitary pads, even though I have a baby's knowledge when it comes to understanding pads. I do have the basic comprehension about women's anatomy and menstrual cycle, for instance, but I have never really been in a situation where I had to buy pads for a woman. Not even during my previous two relationships.

Fortunately, I have my face covered up with a mask, sunglass, and a cap which is perhaps known as a beanie. I didn't even bring my driver because of the symbol of the Royal Family engraved on the car that it would have immediately given my identity away.

"Sir, do you want to enter or not?" The guard standing outside the supermarket brings me out of my contemplating thoughts.

"Yeah, sorry," I quickly utter, entering through the automatic door.

"Here we go." I murmur to myself as my eyes move over the several sign boards and the arrows pointing to the designated aisles. I keep roaming around here and there, bumping occasionally once in a while due to being highly timorous (this is my first time buying something at a supermarket after all). I do receive some glares and low curses when I crash and result in canned food falling over a couple, who were in the middle of a heated make-out session. That was pretty awkward, to say the least.

After minutes of simply roaming around and asking strangers for directions to the pharmaceutical section, I finally find myself at the very back of the supermarket. It doesn't take me long to find the aisle loaded with sanitary pads from different brands.

"Let's see now," I mumble to myself as I keep looking through the packets. I do notice that there are sections for regular, large and extra large. So, does that determine the different lengths of women's vaginas? Perhaps that should be the deal. But, I do not know Isha's size, however.

My eyes move over to the two women looking for pads, not far away from me. Maybe I could clear my doubts from them. There are two or three men buying pads as well, but it would be better to get a woman's opinion than a man's, in this circumstance, perhaps.

"Excuse me, I apologize for the sudden disturbance." I begin hesitantly, catching the two females' attention.

They stare at me with unwavering eyes, and curiously as to what I may be inquiring.

"I was wondering, if you could tell me about the different lengths of women's vaginas-"

A sharp, stinging pain courses through my right cheek and then another on my left cheek.

"What a pervert." "Be glad we aren't handing you over to the security, asshole."

After receiving two slaps on both of my cheeks from the two women, they walk away, not forgetting to harshly bump against my shoulder.

"Perhaps I shouldn't have asked them, after all." I mumble dejectedly, feeling confused as to which size might be better for Isha. At last, I decide to simply buy three packets, one each from a regular, large and extra large.

As I finish my work at the pharmaceutical section, I notice the snacks section.

"Hm. Maybe I should buy some snacks which helps in reducing period cramps."

However this time, I do not make the mistake of asking anyone again and put my faith on Google.

"Would you like to pay in cash or card, Sir?" the cashier asks when my turn to pay comes.

"Card please." I reply as I fish through my pant pockets to bring out the card. Unfortunately, a thought strikes me like a thunder and my entire stature freezes. I have the Golden Black card, exclusive for the members of Royal Family of Syncitia. It even has the seal of Nirvana on it, like Goddamn, what am I supposed to do now. I do not even have any cash on me.

Is this what it feels like to be a broke zillionaire?

"Sir, you are holding up the line." The cashier prompts me further to fasten up with the payment. I am pretty sure the people behind me are quite displeased with my behaviour, right now.

"Uhm, I am sorry, I think I have forgotten my wallet-"

"I'll pay for him." A woman, who appears to be in her mid to late fifties, generously walks up to the front and offers me a smile.

"No please, it is completely fine."

"Oh hush dear. You might want to take those things as fast as you can. Women tend to get seriously moody during the dreadful time of the month." She says laughing with me, and by the time I know, she is already done paying for me.

The two of us move aside from the counter and exit from the store together, when I turn around to her to say, "Ma'am, may I have your number so that I can repay you soon?"

"Don't bother, dear." She says, patting my shoulder. "I just did the same thing that a decent human being would do. I should go now. My husband and kids are expecting to have my freshly baked cookies tonight, you see."

"Please don't have me keep you waiting, and I can't thank you enough, Ma'am," I grin at the generous lady, who like an angel soon fades away amongst the hustling, bustling crowd. I will still somehow find a way to pay her back. 

Angels do exist in the human realm, it seems.