8

months later...

" mom i can't move. this is so painful. why is it so painful, ma?" yura cried on the phone as she tried to get herself out of bed. jungkook had an emergency meeting at the company. he even insisted on rescheduling but yura told him to go, and she'll be fine.

" i know, sweetie. but you're due any days now. i'm so proud of you." her mother said.

" thanks, mom," she sniffles and hangs up.

yura rubbed her belly and used all her strength to sit up on the bed . she breathed heavily and nearly screamed at how uncomfortable she felt.
" it's been a crazy 9 months, my sweet girl. i can't wait to see you. mommy is in so much pain and it's worth carrying you. i love you a lot." she sniffles and keeps her hands on her stomach feeling a small kick.

" ah, i love it when you communicate with me, my little one. i hope you're doing okay, baby girl." yura phone rang and it was jungkook.

mine only:
hub

hubby:
hi, my love.
are you feeling okay, petal?

mine only:
no, hubby.
i'm in so much pain and it's so
hard to even move around.

hubby:
i'm sorry, love.
the meeting is almost done and i'll be
home soon.
do you want anything, my love?
i'll pass by the store on my way home, darling.

mine only:
yes, please.
can you get me more ice cream and
chocolate.

hubby:
okay, baby.
i'll see you soon hm?
i love you so much.

mine only:
no, babe i do.
i love you more.

jungkook smiled and sent her kisses before hanging up the phone.

he stepped back inside the meeting room. everyone was quiet waiting for the ceo is sit down so they could resume. jungkook gestures to one of the speakers to continue as he places his hand under his chin. the male couldn't resist the hard glance. he felt like he could pass out at any moment.

once the meeting was over, jungkook dismissed everyone as they knew what their assignments would be for the next couple of months. as he was going to his private parking lot. he saw eunwoo car pulling up to his.

" what is he doing here?" jungkook mumbled to himself and waited for his best friend to step out of his car. " what are you doing here?" eunwoo rolled his eyes, " hello to you too mr grumpy."

the ceo chuckled and playfully smacked his friend's arm.
" don't you have a meeting?"

" i ended it early today. my love is home alone and i wanna get to her as soon as possible." jungkook let out a sigh and ruffled his lengthy hair. " i thought her mom was helping her. something happened?"

"no, she had an emergency so she couldn't."

"i came here because i wanted to go shopping for my niece. i made a list of the things i wanna get her." eunwoo smiled and held up the paper to jungkook's face.

" you went shopping last week. her nursery is filled with toys and clothes plus mine combined." jungkook laughed and leaned against his car. " but i wanna get her more stuff. have you two thought of a name yet?"

Love Makes You Crazy | JJKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें