7

"kathyyy! i'm pregnant! i'm pregnant! i'm going to be a mom." yura jumped on her best friend hugging her.
" awwh congratulations, babes! you going to see jungkook now?"

yura sniffles and nodded her head before running upstairs to the bedroom to get dressed. she then goes downstairs and leaves the house with kathy. yura parked by her husband's private parking lot and stepped out of the car.

she made it inside the building and the security guard approached her and bowed. " hello mrs jeon, are you here to see boss?"

" ah yes, is he busy?"

" yes, he has a meeting right now but i can escort you to his office and you can wait for him there."

" alright, thank you so much." yura smiled and they went to the very top of the building where jungkook office was. she went in and sat on the couch and soon she became tired so she fell asleep.

after the meeting, jungkook came into his office and removed his blazer, letting out a sigh. he rubbed his forehead and his heart skipped a beat when he found his wife asleep on the couch. he unbuttoned three buttons down his white shirt and went over to her.

jungkook crouched down and removed some hair from her eyes. he leaned forward and softly kissed her forehead, allowing his lips to linger. yura stirred a bit and opened her eyes. jungkook pressed a button behind the couch and the doors locked; the curtains closed.

" hubby," she reached for his hand, and jungkook immediately held it in his. he brought it to his mouth and kissed it. " hi my love."

" i'm sorry about earlier and whatever i said wasn't true." she sat up and tightly hugged him. jungkook pecked her cheek a couple of times and whispered, " it's okay, baby. are you feeling alright hm?" he held her against his chest and sat down.

yura nods her head and play with his wedding ring.
" how was your meeting?"

" stressful, there's a lot of things to do for the upcoming project." he nuzzled his head with hers and closed his eyes letting out a sigh. " i want you to watch something for me, hubby." yura caressed his hair with her thumb and gave him her phone to watch the video.

jungkook took the phone and stared back at his back, " what's this, princess?"

"Just watch and you'll know." yura pecked him on the lips and rested her head on his shoulder. jungkook tap play and watch. he giggled when yura appeared on the screen.
" so pretty," he says to himself. however became silent when yura showed the pregnancy test, his hands shook and he continued watching.

" w-we're having a baby?"

yura hid her face in his chest, tears already forming in her eyes. "we're going to be parents. you're blessing me with a child, my love. i'm going to be a father." jungkook placed the phone on the table and circled his arms around her body. he then moves his hand to her stomach and rubs it. " are you happy?" he asks his wife. " very much happy, hubby." she cups his cheek and softly kisses him.

----

jungkook softly glances at yura's sleeping state. he sat up on the bed and covered his face with shaky hands. he silently cried because he was going to be a parent soon.

he's happy that's going to be holding his son or daughter soon. jungkook wiped his tears with the back of his hand but they kept falling. he unplugs his phone from the charger and searches up nursery designs for babies.

" i just want a healthy baby" he whispers to himself and continues scrolling through. he saved the ones that he liked and made a list of materials that he'd need when building.
he doesn't want anyone else to build his child's nursery but himself.

jungkook then positioned himself beside yura's stomach and caress it. he leaned over and pressed kisses there which woke yura up. she smiled tiredly and ran her fingers through his hair. " hi my little bunny," he said causing yura's heart to melt.
" i love you a lot and i want you to know that. i will protect and take care of you." he continues.

jungkook looked up at his wife who was already looking at him with the soft glance anyone could ever give.
" boy or girl, hubby?" yura asked as the male lay beside her so they could face each other. " i want a healthy baby, my love." yura raised her brow and placed her hand on his cheek. " tell me the truth."

" i want a girl—i want a baby girl," he admits. yura giggled as she already knew what his answer would be.
jungkook held her hands on his cheeks and closed his eyes.