The Infrared Tera Tales Are Coming! | Sequel Announcement!

Song: "Pokérap" - Pokémon

Hello, my awesome Infrared readers! If you've been checking my Message Board about this book, you'll know that I've been teasing a sequel novella for it! I've been planning one since early 2023. Now that the Scarlet and Violet DLC is out and 9th Gen is officially over, it's time to get the ball rolling and improve it!

I wrote most of Infrared before the DLC came out, so I didn't bother to dig into it. With the release of The Indigo Disk, I've learned that the ending of it ties in well with Infrared, so yay! That also means I will take Arven and his friends on a trip to Blueberry Academy after Arven gets a little overwhelmed taking care of his little sister and his curiosity about his mother and father soars. Suicune will also return since Blueberry Academy is located on the water, and I may even throw in Dialga at the request of one of my readers! Don't worry! Cute little Terapagos is coming, too!

The plot and the title are still works in progress, but rest assured that a sequel is definitely coming, which may or may not tie in with Through the Wormhole, my other project, and the original one that came before Scarlet and Violet. It's weird how I almost predicted these games all the way back in 8th grade.

Anyway, I hope y'all are excited because I sure am! Arven and his friends are in for an incredible new adventure as they unlock the secrets of the Hidden Treasure of Area Zero and Arven learns to be a big brother!

Oh! Before I go, let me leave you guys with a cool fact about me. I created my own Pokémon region when I was little, so coming up with Pokémon stories isn't anything new. I'll make Infrared's sequel just as good—if not, better, and I can't wait to take you guys on this journey with me!

- Victoria/Viktoria