chapter 14

The worker there screamed when he saw him and told him to leave. Alexander told him that he was the one that had to leave, if he didn’t then he would make him. The worker ran outside the corridors and Chad stared at Alex.
-What are you doing here? You could have so many problems! Alexander dropped the ax and ran to the middle of the room.
-I don’t care. You need to get out of here even if you destroy the world, I don’t care. Chad looked confused and shocked at the same time. Alex continued: you deserve the whole universe and if you have to destroy it to get it then do it.
-But you…I don't want to take everything away from you.
-You can’t take away something from me if I don’t have anything, you’re the only one left and I can’t live knowing you're here. Alexander went up the ladder and opened the glass bottle, he held out his hand. Chad swam up and took his hand.
-I…I can’t get out. He calmly said.
-Yes you can, come on. He took a deep breath and jumped out. Chad couldn’t move without tearing up. He was looking at Alexander with a devastated look. He took his hands and softly spoke: it's okay, I'm here with you.
-Last time I was out was so long ago and it was never with someone. He looked at his feet and then at Alexander. Someone like you.
-Now I'm here and I won’t leave you. We just need to go both of us like now.
-Yeah okay. Before they could move some FBI agents arrived with Dave behind. They shouted that they had to stop what they were doing and give themself. Chad took Alex's arm and held him closed before jumping through the wall, breaking it and ending outside where the moon was high. Bricks were everywhere on the ground and the trees were getting hit by it. Chad held Alexander's arms and asked:
-You're sure about this? Everything will disappear! He was panicking.
-Yes I am!
-You can still go back, it's okay, I'll be fine I swear!
-Chad, I prefer dying while knowing you're okay then living like that! I'm even more sure of my decision every minute that passes. Chad I love you more than I ever did, I'll do anything for you. A tear fell down Chad's cheek, he took Alex's hands instead of arms this time and looked down.