chapter 11

Again, Alex and Chad were alone together. The sunset had just started, not everyone had left the building yet but who cares? Alexander still spoke:
-Chad? The monster's head turned around to face him. Alex smiled and continued, I spoke to Dave about you and he said lots of things. The scientist told the whole story to him. I should have told you yesterday but I was… distracted. He looked down at the floor grimly. He was sitting, his hands pushing on the empty table.
-He said I was a danger? The rest I guess is true but I was never a danger to society. I told you yesterday, I don’t mean to hurt.
-I know and I believe you, I just thought you would want to know. Alexander stood up and walked to the glass.
-When I first opened my eyes I was in a dark cave and the only thing I could do was go out and watch from far away the humans. I learned to use my power alone, it was weirdly easy to.
-The humans were scared of you, weren’t they? He asked while staring at his beautiful green eyes he had revealed after everyone had left but Alex.
-They were. He angrily told him while standing up in his glass. Alexander looked at the top, it could only be opened by this trap.
-What would you do if you were out?
-I would destroy the world. He walked forward and put his hands on the glass that was separating them.
- If I let you out, would you destroy me first? He walked closer and stared at him. Chad put his head on the glass and smiled flirty.
-Depends on how you want me to? Alexander looked around, everything was normal, no sound, no one around and the moon was showing up. He walked around the bottle to find how to go up there, there was a ladder behind. He walked and grabbed it but his jacket got stuck so gently took it off and put it on the floor. He was wearing a black tucked-in collar t-shirt. He then went up the ladder and grabbed the thing to open it. It opened easily and Chad swam up, he stared with glitter in his eyes, it was like the first time someone accepted him like he was. Both stared at each other not knowing what to do, there was this weird sensation where Chad didn’t want to run away yet and that Alexander didn’t want to look if anyone was watching. He wanted to only look at him and so did he. The moon was shining outside and the snow was gone. Julia had walked out of the laboratory 10 minutes ago, she was far but she remembered something she had forgotten. “Shit! My goddamn work book, it's in the room where Alexander is. I need to go get it or I will fucking lose my job!” She turned around and walked back.