°~ Chapter Fourteen ~°

"Lydia Rowan!?" Julian shrieked, his voice hitting high notes that made Remi's ears sting. "You don't mean THE Lydia Rowan."

"I do," said Daniel, fanning himself with a bunched up copy of the "The Other Side" script. "She's supposed to come in today to do a reading with us."

"You're joking. PLEASE tell me you're joking." Julian's fingers were curled into his hair and were pulling. He looked about ready to yank the blonde tips right out of his skull.

"You couldn't find anyone ELSE to play the part! It just had to be her!"

"Everyone else was tied up. She's the only other person that fits the criteria and also that's got a free schedule."

"There's a REASON she's got a free schedule." Julian whimpered. "Can't you just have an open audition? Find a wannabe actress and plug her in there. Lydia's only going to RUIN this."

"There's no time," said Daniel. "We're in a crunch as it is."

"I'm going to take a guess that you don't like her very much." Remi told him, leaning against a nearby desk.

They were currently standing in the main commons for the cast, waiting for other cast members to show up so that they could do another script reading. They were already supposed to be on the filming phase by now, but because of Cathy's cancellation, they were behind schedule.

Now they were waiting for Lydia and the other cast members to appear so they could do another script reading.

"You wouldn't either if YOU were her crush."

Remi snorted. "You're kidding me?"

"Do I LOOK like I'm kidding!"

"Julian's still scarred from the last role they had together. If I remember correctly Lydia copped a feel?" said Daniel.

"'Copping a feel' is a relatively innocent term compared to what she actually did. I was violated! And scratched in places I shouldn't have had scratches!

"Do you know how AWKWARD it was for me to tell my doctor what happened when I went in for my check up. He couldn't keep a straight face!"

"I couldn't either actually." Daniel admonished. "The moment she saw you in that thong-"

"Never again!" Julian snapped, cutting the Director off. "NEVER again!"

"I pity you." Remi added, enjoying Julian's torment just a little. It was refreshing to see the confident young actor looking so distressed. "I hear she's VERY stubborn."

"You don't know the half of it. After our last film together, she actually tried to follow me HOME! Do you know what Ju-"

Daniel quickly clapped a hand over his mouth. Julian stared at him wide-eyed a moment, before he realized the mistake he'd almost made. "Oh... right. Thanks."

"Don't mention it." Daniel replied with a smirk. "I'd rather not be fileted for your loose tongue."

"Me neither." Julian agreed.

"Anyways, you both KNOW why Lydia couldn't be allowed to go home with me. I don't want to know what kind of sparks will leap should they meet each other!"

"Daniel! There you are!"

Daniel perked up at the sound of his name, and all three of them watched as Mr. Cavanaugh came into the door of the lounge and approached him.

"What's up John?" Daniel asked.

Mr. Cavanaugh looked dour. But then again, he always looked dour.

"Lydia is here. She's just reported to Costume for measurements."