Or someone in the crowd urged, "Should the bartender choose someone to kiss passionately or just do a striptease?"

Under the dim light, Yan Heqing's face was very calm. Chu Ziyu touched the tip of his nose. He really didn't want to see Yan Heqing embarrassed, so he decided to sacrifice his lips and spoke proactively, "How about you kiss me..."

"Can I kiss you?" Suddenly, Yan Heqing looked towards the door.

Everyone followed and looked towards the door.

Outside the door, a tall figure stood there for a long time. Xie Yunjie came back from using the toilet. Seeing that Lu Lin hadn't moved yet, he asked strangely: "Why don't you go in?"

Chu Ziyu was so frightened that he woke up from drinking. Damn it! The little bartender is really talented and daring, it's hard to find anyone but Lu Lin! This time it was rejected.

And not only was he rejected, Lu Lin had always disliked such vulgar games. If he got angry, this would not end with just a rejection.

Little bartender, you're in trouble!

Chu Ziyu's head was getting bigger.

Lu Lin walked slowly into the private room. In fact, most people didn't recognize him, but Lu Lin's aura was too strong, and there was silence for an instant.

The sound of leather shoes hitting the floor was clearly audible, and Lu Lin walked up to Yan Heqing.

He looked down at the young man, their eyes met. The young man's eyes were clear and magnanimous without any other mixture.

"Hey." Chu Ziyu was afraid that Lu Lin would be angry, so he had to come up to smooth things over, "We are joking..."

Before he finished speaking, Chu Ziyu was stunned.

Lu Lin raised his hand to wrap his arms around Yan Heqing's waist, and the young man fell into his arms lightly. Lu Lin lowered his head and stared at the two thin lips with his dark eyes, "Okay."

What! Chu Ziyu's jaw dropped in shock. Did he not hear any hallucinations? Lu Lin said yes? !

Xie Yunjie, who came in from behind, was also dumbfounded. Damn it! After a long time, Lu Lin likes men!

The private room was quiet with an eerie atmosphere, and no one dared to raise their cell phones to record the scene.

Lin Fengyi looked even more complicated. He knew Lu Lin, but he had never been in contact with him.

He never expected that Lu Lin would fall in love with Yan Heqing!

Just when Lu Lin was about to kiss Yan Heqing, he suddenly stopped, with no expression on his stern face, and said calmly: "Get out."

With three simple and clear words, Chu Ziyu was the first to come to his senses. He immediately chased people away, "Quick, quick, everyone, get out."

Xie Yunjie also came in to greet us, "A few more friends are coming downstairs. Let's go down and play."

The person who can make both Xie Yunjie and Chu Ziyu obey must be a big boss. There are so many people in the room who dare to stay and watch the fun without saying a word.

The private room gradually became empty. Lin Fengyi frowned and looked at Yan Heqing for a while before reluctantly going out.

Facing the people in power of the Lu family, he had to restrain his young master's temper.

Soon only Xie Yunjie, Chu Ziyu, Lu Lin and Yan Heqing were left in the private room.

The light fell on the young man's calm eyes, and Lu Lin continued: "You two also go out and close the door."