Solo Savior

Mulai dari awal

"Y-You bitch!"

Your smile creeps the boy out. Soon making your way over to the poor weak cat. Bruised and hurt. How sad and angry you were at the site. 

The boy took this as the right moment to swing his metal bat with all his strength towards your head. On his mind was vengeance. Only he rushed into it to quickly for you dodge it, cat in arms, and punch the boy in the throat hard as possible. As he struggled to breathe your next move was to smash his face into the cement wall. He fell over and soon joins his buddy. Both groaning in pain.

Grabbing your things, which were not much, you scurry away to your job. Mrs. Crow was a deep loving animal lover like yourself so she might let you stay over for the animal's sake. Your coffee in hand, sipping away like a crazy lady, rushed towards the cafe without stopping.

Now remember the two boys in the alley? Good. Right above you was, not just one, but three of your soulmates watching you. The fact you didn't feel the pull this time is crazy. Were you possibly to drowned out by the music? Anger? Maybe so...

"Not bad."

"Your kidding me right? Our soulmate beat the living shit out of them!" Beast Boy was blown away, the fact you knew how to fight like that too, confuse on why Damian was so impressed by this gorey sight "Like, she held that boy an inch off the ground and repeated punch him in the face for two solid minutes! Look at them! They are dead!!"

Damian rolls his eyes at Beast Boy confuzzled shock, he eyes trained on the fight that happen a few seconds ago "I admit. I like a woman who can beat my ass anyday, anywhere, at any given time."

Beast Boy snaps back in shock, like, this man was confuse on his soulmates taste "You are sick."

As the two bicker the third person who watched the scene was no one other than Peter Parker. In all honesty, he was on his way to school but wondered upon the trio. It was going pretty well till, well, the cat saving issue. The thought of how zoned out you were while fighting was such a different version of what he met in Pet Smart. He couldn't get you off his mind. Not after that. No way.

"So Peter want to grab some snacks?"

By the time Beast Boy turns around he finds nobody behind him. No spider-man in sight. About to panic he noticed the card written with black ink and held down by a spider web. Picking it up he read it quickly..

I didn't expect that to happen. But I'll see y'all later! Bye! ~ Peter Parker

"He isn't going to school." Damian comes around, knowing what the real reason was for him leaving quickly "He is going to see her."

Beast Boy perks up at that, an idea on his mind "OH! We can go met them in person now-!"

He turns to face Damian only to find himself alone on the roof. It seems it was not just him who knew how big of an opportunity this is.  To finally get to know you in person without animals tagging along as a personal bodyguard. A big opening for anything to occur. Maybe to finally meet eye to eye? Well, for those two. He accidently sneaked a peek and became the first of everyone to properly connect with you. At the though he couldn't help but wag his imaginary wolf tail in pure happiness.

Meanwhile back at your place, Max was enjoying his spa day given to him by Harley. She had a hard time choosing dog products so she basically gave your golden boy a nice warm soothing bath, massaging the soapy substance into his golden long locks and rinsing it out ever chance she gets, and at the end she let Max eat a steak flavored dog food meal while brushing out his wet tangled floof. From there Max began to perform a tippy toe dance as Harley giggles away while blow drying his mass of golden clean floof. You never told her how much Max loves being cared for during bath time and after care. This was now a one of the most top three list on her to-do list to do. For the rest of her life. Right as she was done Max chows down on his bacon flavored bone given to him by Ivy. Once again Harley grooms the now dried fur resisting to curl up into a ball while Max's tail wags 100 miles per hour in pure blissful joy. It was just too cute for her.

Now where was little Ivy? The small boxer pup was actually sleeping away on your shared bed. Ivy took her time to read her book, about plants of course, once in a while turning to glance down at the boxer pup running in her sleep. Barking little cute barks as if he was chasing a squirrel up a tree or out of pure joy. Ivy considered to call you a few times, just because of meeting your adopted parents of course, but considered not to. She was the one after all who promised Dr. Strange to look after your mental health and whole being, so here she was, watching your babies as her soulmate takes a long needed break from all this worlds drama.

Both Ivy and Harley tried their hardest to be the most supportive and loving couple to you. There is times when they feel like they are not good enough for you. At all. Like if they were both failing horribly. By some miracle you love them. And with that love they begin to believe it. Your love was enough to make them both happy. They couldn't wish for anything more then that.

"Ivy?" 

Ivy stops reading her book to find Harley standing there at the door frame.....With only a towel on.

Dear lord..

Max zoomies kicking in, fed and cleaned, woke up little Ivy with excitement. When the pup didn't want to play he then ran around the house with such speed. Both ladies watch as it took three minutes for him to come back and plop down beside the tired puppy. Curling up around them as if his own body will protect his little sibling from this cruel messed up world. The two snoring away at the same time..

"I'll grab you some clean cloths-."

"I don't need them." Harley stride was seductive, swaying her hips knowing what it does to her lover, soon undoing her hair in a rather sexy manner "It's getting quite hot don't you think? How about you help me fix that hm?~"

Ivy blushed a deep green, considering the options, but agrees by kissing Harley's cheek "Anything for you baby.~" not a second to waste the two head back to the bathroom, strip, and showed how much they loved each other.

*********************************************************************************************

......do ya'll want me to write some spicy/smut too? Asking cause why not.