"Clothes off." He pulled away and I obeyed. Sloan must have been impatient too, he was undressing as fast as me. Once I was naked I ran to the bed and instead of laying on my back, I was on my hands and knees. The one position Sloan and I haven't done yet.

Sloan let out a grunt so deep and primal that it caused my dick to jerk in response. He walked over and I could feel him looming behind me. He grabbed my ass and leaned my hips back to where I was pressed against his cock and groaned.

Sloan slowly massaged my ass, but then a firm smack made me launch forward. A moan escaped my lips and the feeling, but I was pulled back to position. 

"This how you want me baby?" He asked as he kneaded my ass again. I couldn't help it, as I wiggled it and a groan slipped past his lips. Another firm smack came, but this time I was prepared.

"Only sluts like their ass spanked." He smacked again and my dick jerked. The feeling was indescribable.

"I'm going to fuck you hard, and fast. I'm going to have you whimpering and screaming for me, do you understand?" Sloan paused and I felt him spread my ass cheeks apart. My hole was exposed. Soon I felt the warmth of his saliva dripping down me, and I felt his finger press inside me.

I arched my back and put my face flat on the bed. He wasn't slow and he didn't let me get used to it. He was relentless in his approach. He used his finger to fuck me hard. His finger brushed against my prostate and a loud moan escaped as I gripped the sheets.

"Fuck baby, still so tight for me." He grunted as he added two more fingers instead of one. I could barely think as Sloan attacked my body. "I'll never get enough of you. You know that?" He pulled out of me and there was no time to recoup before Sloan pushed himself into me.

I felt so full. And it always felt so right. We were connected and I wished he could be inside me like this all the time. Sloan groaned out loudly as my holed clenched around him.

"I've never felt anything this good." He pulled out and thrust back in.

"I've never seen anything as beautiful as you." Thrust.

"I've never wanted anything more." Thrust.

"I love fucking you," Thrust.

"I love making love to you." Thrust.

"I love you." 

As the sentence left his lips all hell was unleased. He rammed into me with a speed so incomprehensible I could barely keep up. Cries were flying freely, from me and from him. I needed it desperately. Anything and everything he could give me I'd take. 

"Sloan!" I screamed so loud, that my throat was raw. But it was more than that as tears began to fall. A sob flew past my lips and I gripped the sheets. "Fuck, I love you. Feels so good." Sloan pulled out only for a second before I was flipped onto my back and my legs were spread as he pushed himself back into me.

"I want to look at you while you cum because of me. And only me." I wrapped my arms around his neck as he leaned down and began to lick my tears away. 

"No one will ever make you cum the way I do. No one knows your body like I do." He pulled his head away only slightly and I saw his eyes were red, and tears were on his cheeks too.

So much emotion was swimming around us. The feelings we felt for each other were completely indescribable and so much deeper than anything I've ever felt. I truly believed I would die without him. I can't live without him. I refuse to.

"My cock was made for you." He pressed a kiss on my jaw and I whined loudly, feeling myself getting closer to the edge.

"My soul was made for you." I dug my nails deep into his shoulders as I felt my release begin to build. More tears escaped me, not tears of pain but pure unfiltered happiness.

"Come on baby, cum for me," Sloan whispered before capturing my lips again. But this time this kiss held everything we didn't have the words to say. So much love was in this kiss that it made it hard to breathe.

And as I felt myself go over the edge, my release hit me like a truck. All I saw was stars and all I felt was Sloan. Sloan came right after, filling me up with everything that he is. Warming me from the inside out. But we didn't stop kissing, no. 

We kissed and kissed until our lips were numb until our tastebuds were ruined. We both cried into the kiss, caught up in the emotion and the feeling we had for each other. 

"Sloan, you're my fucking universe." I sobbed out, as he kissed up and down my neck. "You saved me. Fuck, you're my savior." 

Sloan pulled away and leaned over me, his lips bright red and swollen but he still looked uncontrollably handsome.

"No baby, I didn't do anything but show you, you." He pressed a gentle kiss on my nose. "You saved yourself. It was your strength that made you want a better life for yourself. It was you standing up for yourself. It was you, who decided to let me in."

A sob escaped my mouth at his words and I began to shake my head to say no, but he gripped my face and held me still.

"Yes, you Carter. You saved yourself. You were your savior. You are Carter's Savior." He pressed multiple kisses on my cheek as fresh tears escaped. "Say it, baby. Say 'I'm Carter's Savior."

My lips trembled as I looked at my mate. And he was right. I couldn't deny it. This whole time I thought that he saved me. But he was only an additive, the push that I needed to feel free to be my true self. He was there backing me up, but I had to face the challenges head on. 

I had to be the one to open my heart to receive him. I had to learn and let myself trust him. I had to let my walls down. Me. I did. 

I learned to forgive my family even if they didn't deserve it. I did.

I am actively making sure that my life going forward is going to be filled with love, peace, and joy. Me.

That was all me.

"I'm Carter's Savior."

________________________________________________________________________________

GUYYSSS! I'm screaminggg! 

This was so beautiful to write and I was like wow...when is it going to be my turn? Anyways, how are we feeling right now? Are we feeling okay? Are we crying or what?

Do you like how I added the title into here? Do you like how I did it? HEHEHE

Comment, vote, and follow!

Until the next...