Two

(Baby daddy Sloan! Drool-worthy)

Sloan's POV

There's no place like home.

"I can't believe my baby is here." My dad hadn't left my side since I got back a few days ago from my graze. Which went on a lot longer than expected. I wasn't planning on being gone for two years, but I honestly wasn't in a rush to come back.

I hadn't gone two years without seeing family. They all usually flew out to see me wherever I ended up. But I knew it was time to come home.

I looked at my dad and gave him a big smile, his big doe eyes stared at me. He had his glasses on today which made him look so much younger than he was.

My sister Florence was sitting on the opposite side of me. Cuddled up under my arm. She was also a tiger shifter, but her graze only lasted for a few months.

There were six of us Micakya kids. 

Ezra the oldest, was 23. I was next, at 20 years old. Then there was Florence and Ambrose who were both 18. Then the youngest two were twins again, Eliezar and Delany who were now thirteen.

Eliezar was the only wolf...but not just any wolf. He was an omega. It shocked us all truly. None of us were expecting him to be an omega. We tried our best to treat him the same but he was just small, and fragile. It was hard not to coddle him.

"What all did you do on your graze?" Flo asked looking up at me.

Flo and I were carbon copies of our father. Many thought she and I were twins because of how much we looked alike.

"I went everywhere. Met about ten other shifters. But I spent most time alone, meandering around. Getting used to my form."

I didn't shift until I was fourteen and when I did I remember when I came back to my human form how much I had changed physically. I might be 20 but I have the body of a grown man. It was strange. But that's why I was on my graze for so long. I needed to learn to love myself and the true tiger I am.

"Meet anybody special?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me but I rolled my eyes at her.

I shrugged, completely ignoring her question. Not ready to answer it just yet and also knew that no one would compare to the man who occupied my mind daily.

"Dad, they are on their way. Carter held them up but they should be here soon." 

Speaking of the devil. Ezra said as he came and joined us in the living room. Eli following him and sitting basically on top of him. The two of them were inseparable.

The mention of his name made my heart skip a beat and my tiger Loren purr. Ever since I was a kid, Carter was there. Even when he wasn't. There was something about him that drew me in and it dragged its claws in me, and it didn't let me go.

But I had a deep feeling of what that meant. That indescribable feeling and pull I had towards him. Which is why I left two days before my 18th birthday. I knew that if there was a party he would be there. And we would find out that we were mated.

I knew Carter wasn't attracted to men. He loved women. 

Loves women. 

And it was always obvious from a young age he had a disdain toward me. I don't know what I did to make him hate me so much but he did. And the thought of him rejecting me, I couldn't handle it. I wasn't strong enough. But I am now.

I had spent the last year of my graze preparing myself for the rejection to come. And now I am here, and I'm ready for it. It won't hurt as much knowing that it's coming and I'll accept it.