"Do not forget his Boxy smile Jeon Jungkook" Yoongi occasionally peeked at the masterpiece his friend was creating and a wider smile appeared on his face each time he did. Yoongi didn't really have to describe how Kim Taehyung looked because his photo was kept on the desk for Jungkook to see but then Jungkook had no reason to stop the love sick fool.

Yoongi wanted to propose to Taehyung and for that he had decided to buy a ring and a bouquet of fresh roses for him when he got another great idea. Jungkook and Yoongi weren't exactly bestfriends in the start and it all started when Jungkook gifted Yoongi a painting of Yoongi for his birthday and that's what made them true buddies.

Yoongi wanted to give Taehyung a painting too but he wasn't talented in that field and he wasn't about to lie to Taehyung that he was the one who made it. This was just to make him happy. Jungkook being a nice friend had decided to help Yoongi up and let's pretend that in return for this portrait he didn't ask for Yoongi's car keys for a month.

"How are you planning to propose to Jimin?" Yoongi questioned after all he had been wondering all this time what this creative man had in his mind. "Flowers?" He once again questioned only for Jungkook to heave a sigh.

"I am allergic to pollen, It would be pretty embarrassing if I kept sneezing while trying to propose to him" Jungkook muttered loud enough for Yoongi to hear but his voice sounded forced. "Don't worry kook you can always try the '100 ways to propose your crush' website" Yoongi tried to assure Jungkook who just gave him a smile at Yoongi's silly joke.

"I am not planning to propose to him anytime soon" Jungkook felt a pang in his heart because of his own words. "Why not?" Yoongi questioned as Jungkook turned to face him ready to blurt out his anxieties to his only best friend. "I don't think he likes me" Yoongi patted Jungkook's back before letting out his advice.

"You will never know if you will never try. '' Yoongi's voice turned oddly serious and that made Jungkook laugh. "Grandpa Yoongi," He muttered before continuing the sketch. "Many have already tried their luck Hyung and I am not up for rejection at least not at this moment" He gave a half hearted smile to Yoongi before resuming the Task in hand.

The two sat in silence for a while before Jungkook finally completed the art. "How is it?" He asked Yoongi who was beyond shocked. "Its beautiful Kookie" Yoongi praised Jungkook even when both of them knew that The painting was not as beautiful as the real Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook wrote 'I Love You' On it Jokingly but out of habit below it he wrote '- Jungkook'. Jungkook was habituated to drawing Jimin's portrait and he had a whole different sketch book just for his secret lover's paintings. He was used to writing those four words below his painting and that's how he ended up writing them here too.

"Wait, why did you write Jungkook instead of Yoongi?" Yoongi questioned the younger with furrowed brows. When Jungkook finally realised the mistake he made, his face became a mixture of guilt and sadness. "I am used to writing that below Jimin's portrait" He answered softly, making Yoongi squeeze his shoulders reassuringly.

Before both of them could correct the mistake they noticed another presence at the door. They noticed the University's gossip king Nick standing there. "What's up?" Nick questioned with his usual overly excited grin on his face, The one Yoongi hated to his core. "What do you want, Nicky Picky?" Yoongi rolled his eyes at the mere sight of the said boy.

"I don't need anything but Professor Jegal wanted to see you both" Nick answered before walking back to his friend group. The two boys hurried up knowing how much Professor Jegal, Their maths professor, hated people behind time. The name correction was long forgotten as both of them Jogged down the empty hallways. Students were in the cafeteria due to the lunch break.