He went to the garden.. 

Meena ma.. 

Yes Anna.. she turned and said.

Rudra sir came before few minutes and asked for you.. he said.. 

Oh!!! She said and ran inside leaving them.. Soundarya chuckled at her.. 

Come, lets go inside.. she will come after sometime.. Soundarya said and all nodded and went to their rooms.. 

Amma, can I go and see mama.. Jayaram asked.. 

Meenakshi's mom looked at Soundarya.. 

Kanna, your mama came just now na? He will take bath and come here, you and Jeevitha wait in living room and watch tv, he will come soon.. she said and they nodded and Soundarya sat with them to watch tv and Meenakshi's mom went inside to keep the things safely..

Rudra was so concerned and so reserved boy.. he never ever allowed other person inside his room other than Krish and Jhanvi.. that's why Soundarya is hesitant to send him..

Enanga.. she called him after coming inside the room.. she heard water sound and nodded her head to herself that he is taking bath.. she sat on the bed and waited for him.. 

He finished his bath and changed into his track and t shirt and came out after setting his hair.. 

Enanga!!! She smiled at him and went to him.. 

What madam, you are so busy it seems, didn't even have time to see husband.. hmmm.. he asked and hugged her waist and dragged her to him.. 

Do you know one thing, amma appa... 

Jeevitha and Jayaram all came.. he finished..

Yeah... I'm so happy.. she giggled and hugged him.. 

I can see that from your smile and eyes.. he said.. 

They asked for you... She said..

Whom? 

My siblings.. they are so eager to meet you.. she said and he hummed... 

Can we go and meet them? She asked scratching his shirt with her nails.. 

Sure de.. but before that.. I need two things, he said.. 

What's that..

I need a strong coffee.. 

Sure, come, I'll prepare it..

But, before coffee I want this, he said and kissed her.. Rudra was running errands for the work.. he himself wanted to do the things for his reception and he doesn't want any flaws..

It's been so many days... He said and sighed after the kiss.. 

Hmm..... She blushed and kept her head on his chest..

Come ladoo.. we will go downstairs.. if I stay here then it will be late for us..he said and they both went to the living room.. 

Mama... Jeevitha and Jayaram ran to him after seeing Rudra and Jayaram hugged him.. Rudra stumbled back as he didn't expected that and Soundarya gasped seeing them and Meenakshi opened her mouth widely..

Hello Jay.. how are you? How are you Jeevi? He asked them.. 

We are fine mama.. how are you? They asked with a bright smile.. 

I'm doing good.. have you two had lunch? 

Yeah mama.. akka made yummy food.. Jayaram said..

You all go and sit, I'll come with coffee.. Meenakshi said and left from there..