So many.. you take rest and I'll show you around afterwards.. she said and they both slept for an hour after refreshing..

After waking them up, Meenakshi gave a home tour for them and her parents.. 

Akka, this kitchen is more bigger than our home.. Jayaram said and others nodded.. 

Meenakshi's parents was looking around the house , it feels like a museum for them.

The kids enjoyed in the garden while running around and playing with themselves.. 

Meena.. her father called her, Meenakshi and her parents were sitting on the garden bench..

Yes appa... 

Are you happy here? No problem right? He asked in concern.. 

I'm really fine appa, thank you and amma for marrying me to him appa... I really got another amma, appa and Thatha.. they are so good and taking care of me like their own daughter.. she smiled

We are happy for you.. he said and caressed her hair... 

How is maapilai treating you? Her mom asked for the first time in care...

He is a gift from God for me amma.. I'm blessed to have him.. she said and her mother nodded with a small smile. then Soundarya called them inside through a maid.. 

Athai.. Meenakshi called her as soon as she saw her who is sitting with bags in the front garden area..

Come come.. she called and they sat..

Soundarya gave few bags for Meenakshi's mom.. 

Here, I bought this for you all, you have to wear this dress on reception.. she said and she nodded with a smile.. 

Athai, then you bought dress for me too? Jeevitha asked with a wide grin.. 

Yes kutty ma, for you too.. I bought a half saree for you.. you have to wear that okay? Soundarya said..

Sure athai.. thank you... She said and looked at the half saree and her eyes twinkled.. 

Then she showed all the dresses she bought for them.. and she gave jewellery boxes to Meenakshi's mom.. 

Here, I bought this for you and Jeevitha.. you must wear this on the reception.. she gave 

Aiyo, sammanthi amma, already you gave many jewels for us on engagement and marriage.. it's no need, really.. and I even bought that here to wear this.. 

( Sammanthi means, mother or father of son in law/ daughter in law)

That's fine, keep this also.. don't deny, just a gift from us.. keep it.. even you too have Jeevitha, it must be useful in her marriage time.. 

Thank you.. this is all because of Meenakshi..

Yeah, you raised and gave a gem to our family, not only this, for her we can do whatever we can.. Soundarya said..

She smiled.. they all sitting in the garden..

Then Rudra came from his work and went to his room and called Meenakshi.. he didn't noticed anyone around the house.. 

Meenakshi.. Ladoo... Where are you? He shouted peeping outside from his room.. 

His maid heard this and went to him.. 

Sir, everybody is talking in garden sir, you please wait I'll go and ask Meena ma to come to you.. 

Anna, appa and thatha is also in home uh? 

No sir, they went outside , Meena ma's family came, so Soundarya amma and Meena ma are talking with them.. he said and he nodded.. 

Call Meenakshi Anna.. he said and went inside to take a bath..