Jimin began to panic; his hands shook uncontrollably. All he wanted was to gather his papers and escape or, if possible, disappear altogether.

Looking around, he saw camera lights flashing. "Stop recording!" Jimin pleaded, covering his face.

A harsh voice in the crowd shouted, "Show us your face, you faggot!”Finally picking up the last paper, he hastily ran away from that place.

Finding a bench in the quietest corner of the park, he sat down, and in the throes of despair, tears streamed down his face like a cascade. He felt utterly humiliated and disgusted with himself, yearning to just be Jimin.

The cold air intensified the sting on his cheeks, and his nose turned increasingly red with each passing moment. Huddled on the bench, he muttered to himself, "Just be Park Jimin, just be Park Jimin," as if the repetition could erase the painful encounter.

The biting cold seemed to seep into his bones, mirroring the emotional chill that gripped him.

Finally getting up and wiping his tears away, he received a phone call. Glancing at the caller ID, he quickly cleared his voice.

"Hello, sir..."

he uttered.

Silence lingered on the other line for a good amount of seconds before someone replied.

"Where are you, Park Jimin?" he heard his dad's voice.

"I'm on my way," Jimin said, walking quickly.

"Hurry up," his dad called again, urgency evident in his tone.Walking to his house, he felt his soul leave his body, his heart beating faster, panic escalating.

Now, everything was starting to sink in, and he never expected such intense panic to grip him. Standing in front of the door, his hands sweaty, he opened it gently, closing it behind him.

Walking to the living room with hands trembling, he held them to his front.

"Jimin, where were you?" his dad questioned, making Jimin keep his gaze low, fiddling with Jungkook's purple hoodie.

"I said, where were you?" the father shouted, causing Jimin to flinch.

Stuttering, Jimin replied, "I was at the hotel."

The father got up, throwing a bottle toward Jimin, who luckily dodged it. The vase shattered into countless pieces. Jimin touched his face, feeling something wet – he was bleeding; the bottle had cut him.

"What are you?" the father questioned, lighting up his cigarette and sitting down on the couch. Jimin, confused and terrified, couldn't find the words.

"Who is he?" the father asked again. Jimin remained silent, the fear of disappointment on his dad's face paralyzing him.

Frustrated, the father suddenly gripped Jimin's hair, causing him to yell out in pain. "Who is he?" the father persisted, but Jimin refused to answer.

"Useless," the father said, pulling harder. "Ouch!" Jimin screamed, tears streaming down his face. "Let go, please!" However, the father landed a hard slap on his face. "Answer me now," he said, taking off his belt.