𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

| 𝐂 𝐎 𝐌 𝐌 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓      &     𝐕 𝐎 𝐓 𝐄 |

|𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞|

   I woke up lying half off my bed with drool on my cheek. In other words, I slept great. My laptop died, my makeup was smeared, and my wig was gone. That's when the panic set in because I knew I had fallen asleep on a video call with him. Did he see anything? That's not possible I put it on correctly and secured it. I got out of bed and went to wash my face.

  Today was Saturday so I didn't have anything planned except catching up with Ethan, and if Sam wanted to then her as well. After washing my face. cleaning my room up a little, and changing I headed downstairs to see what my uncle got for breakfast. I didn't hear him come in last night so I assume it was late night. To my surprise, there was nothing on the island not even a little note. I did something I usually never do, and to check his room. To make sure he's alive at least.

   His door was closed, but not locked which is a little surprising. I opened the door to a normal-looking clean room. Bed was made and all, which means he never came back home. My phone died when I got into my room last night and I had never bothered to charge it. Maybe I should do that. I made a couple of pancakes with extra syrup on the side and made my way to my room to charge my phone. 

                                                           | 𝐋 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑     𝐓 𝐇 𝐀 𝐓     𝐃 𝐀 𝐘 |

  I had charged my phone and texted everyone who had texted me last night. I invited Ethan over, and let Sam know she was welcome to join. She declined saying she was busy today, but "def another time". We were sitting on my bed going back and forth on the week when I got a text. 'I'm not busy today if you'd like and are actually taking real estate seriously I can have my friend over, and teach you. Or schedule for another time.' "Who's that?" I looked over at Ethan and chewed my lip. "A guy. Well my uncles boss." I could see confusion on his face, I just didn't know if I wanted yo explain anything to him.

  "Last night me and my uncle went to dinner at my uncle's boss' house. His name is Daniel." "The multimillionaire, your uncle just casually works for him?" I nodded my head trying to think of a nice reply. "He does the financials, so did my dad. They both worked for him at one point." "Mhm, and what does he want?" I shrugged my shoulders in response texting Daniel back. 'I have company over, but in a couple of hours works for me.' I tapped send and turned my phone off. "I'm gonna get my real estate license, and he knows someone." "Ah." He gave me a look at I waved it off.

 "I'm not getting fucked by my uncle's boss, I'm getting help on the future." "That would help you." He's not wrong. "He's married." "Rich men have power sweetheart, power and money can make anyone do anything, ask Diddy." I rolled my eyes and rolled off my bed, I need a cute but simple outfit, jeans and a sweater. 

|𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥|

 All day I'd been in my head about this, and maybe I needed a refresher of what she looked like. Maybe she never had blond hair. I woke up around 8am which is late for me. No sign of Vivian which means her and her friends stayed out. So, all I had was time to figure out what little secrets Nicole was hiding. We all have secrets some darker than others.

  I texted Nicole telling her she could come over today as Jacobs is only in town for today then he leaves for a family thing. It'd be a perfect time to get to know her more, and have Jacobs tell her more about real estate how it works and what she can expect from studying. We agreed on a time that would best suit her, as I was free all day. Between Vivian being gone, and me taking a much needed off day I was free.

  The door opened and quickly closed with a slam. She's home. "Hi, baby sorry fell asleep at the pent house with the girls. I'm going to take a shower, and then we can do whatever." "I'll be busy in a hour or so Jacobs and Nicole are coming over." She looked like she was seeing colors. "You got black out drunk?" "I had fun, I have a headache, tell me everything when I get back down." I nodded my head in approval as she turned to the stairs taking her belongings with her. 

  I wrote a note for Vivian for when she got out of the shower and got changed into simple jeans and a button down long sleeve. I had text both of them were to meet me, my little office space down the road. 

   We'd been going over everything Jacobs thought Nicole should know about taking the exam, and she asked any questions that came to her mind. I was sitting there reading e-mails and mindlessly listening in. "When you get you license here, unfortunately it can't be used in another state." "Oh, I thought it would be like a nursing license." He shook his head flipping a page in a book showing her something else. I wondered what sweetxsecret was doing. Or if I was in the same room as her. 

  I opened my web browser and logged into my account. "Offering another session, I'll pay ten thousand?" Was I serious yes, but knowing her I knew she wouldn't take it. She's not a money type of person. A random notification dinged on Nicole's phone. "One second." she said opening her phone and looking. I watched her face for any emotions. And there it was a surprised look and my message was on seen. 

(AN) HIIIIII, HAPPPY HOLIDAYSSSS. Thank you soooo muchhhhh for 21.7k reads ?!? Hope everyone is having an amazing time!! 

         I liiiiiked this chapter. I have plannnnnnssssssssss for the next two chapters. It's all about to go up in FLAMESSS. My posting times have changed, I'll be posting two times a month, every two weeks (depending on my school schedule). 

     I love youuu allllllll happy new years bestiessss. 

                                                                                                                      <3 J (AN)