𝐕

| 𝐂 𝐎 𝐌 𝐌 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓      &    𝐕 𝐎 𝐓 𝐄 |

| 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥 |

      No response.

      Not a single fucking word since our last cam session. I shouldn't care. I don't care. She's just some girl, who has a pretty little fuckable pussy. She's just some girl, so I shouldn't care that she hasn't replied back to me. Yet, I do. 

     I've been locked in my office for two hours now. Just doing work. Trying to stay busy. Trying is hard to do, especially when I have that fucking tab open. Just waiting for that notification. 

  After twenty minutes I decided to leave my office. I have a whole fucking life outside of that site. I run a fucking company. I can't just sit around, and wait for some stupid message. 

    I walk into the living room to see Vivi on her phone. She doesn't know Im behind her, or if she does she isn't acknowledging me. I can see her texting someone. I stop looking in fear of seeing something I won't like. "Hey babe." I say to get her attetion from her phone."Oh hey. That was a quick at home work day." Did she want me to be gone for five fucking hours so she can peacefully talk to her lover, cause that shit isn't happening. "Yeah, I just thought since I rarely get a day off, why not spend it with my wife." I say sitting in front of her. Her attention goes back to her phone. I want to say something, but Im not ready for that conversation.

    The day she tells me there is someone else is the day half my world gets demolished. We've. Made it past every bump in the road, yet we still ended up here. Cheating on each other.

    Don't get me wrong it didn't have to happen like this we could've done marriage counseling, but that in the press wouldn't be good for either of us. Her clothing brand would go down, and my company would crumble. 

It's just bad for business.

     After awhile of us just sitting in silence -which is something that I usually love to do, but with her it's just scary, because our silence speaks volumes- I get up from my spot, and pick her up. I had decided that we are going out. I need to check up on a restaurant of mine anyways, and a date night would be just the distraction we need. Or not.

   As I pick her up, she tries to resist. This never goes too well. "Put me down Daniel, right now." I let out a huff carrying her up the stairs. "Baby why would I listen to you?" She hits my chest thinking it'd make me put her down. Which it does the opposite. It makes me hold on to her tighter. "Put me the fuck down." I enter our master bedroom throw her on the bed, and look down at her. "There as you wish." All she does is roll her eyes. Which pisses me off, so I grab her jaw, and make sure she's looking at me. "Do it again, i dare you." She looks at me batting her eyelashes. "Or what?" She says in a seductive tone. I whisper in her ear "Wouldn't you like to know?" 

     With those words she bites her bottom lip, and nods her head. She's wearing a very simple outfit which makes what Im about to do super easy. I rip her tank top off, and to my surprise her tits come falling out. "No bra baby. That's a risky decision." Take her left nipple in my hand rolling it, pulling it, then I lick it. I love to the right one, and do the same.

      I move on top of her. Taking my right hand I grip her thigh playing with them, then going up to her pussy. I can feel how wet she is. She's wearing thin shorts, and I doubt there's anything under them. I run my middle finger in the seam line of her shorts, right were her folds are. Her hips keep pushing into my finger, so I know she wants more. Without a second thought I rip her shorts off. She had a sheer little black thong on. I go to the bottom of the bed, look at her then lick her cute little pussy.