𝐗𝐈𝐕

| 𝐂 𝐎 𝐌 𝐌 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓     &     𝐕 𝐎 𝐓 𝐄 |   

| 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞 |

     "I know about him." That's all I said as we walked into my room. That did something to her because she stopped right where she was. "W-what are you talking about? I'm not seeing anyone." I sat down on my bed looking at her as she just stood there. "Okay, maybe you're not seeing someone, but you're talking to someone." She was dead silent just staring at me. 

      It had been ten minutes before she sat down fidgeting her fingers. "I-I can explain. I don't know what you've heard, but none of it's true." "Sam, you've been my best friend for over ten years. I don't need anyone to tell me anything I just know you. Also, I've seen everything, I have eyes." It was silent again I looked over and saw a tear rolling down her cheek. I wiped the tear away giving her a little side hug. "It's okay, and if it's not you need to tell me so I can try, and fix it." She nodded her head in agreement. "He's leaving his wife for me." At that moment she burst out into tears crying holding on to me. I just sat holding her in pure shock, and disbelief.

       Once she had calmed down a little bit I decided to ask her some questions. I just need to know; when, and why. I turn to her grabbing her hand and making her acknowledge me. "When did it start Sam, when did you guys start talking?" She looked down. I know it's gonna be hard for her, but I can't do shit if she won't tell me anything. She finally started talking. "Like the third week of school. We were only talking, and I was kind of being his therapist" "Honey, you can't be a therapist to a 30-something-year-old man. That's him using you, involving you emotionally." Her head dropped into her hands as she began to cry again. All I could hear was her say "I know" through all the sobs.

           After realizing it'll take some time before I could have a conversation about this with her, I decided to change the topic. "Why didn't you come to my party?" "I don't know anymore." With that, I let the conversation drop and turned on the t.v. It was 9:35 pm when she left. I could tell she didn't want to, but she had to it was a school night.

          I felt bad for Sam, but I don't know what I can do. It makes me feel like a bad friend, because as a friend you're supposed to be able to know what to do, and how to help them. Or at least try. 

      I got into my pajama's, and laid in bed till I went to sleep today was so emotionally, and mentally exhausting that I just need a little escape into dreamland. And that's exactly what I did.

                                                |    𝐓 𝐇 𝐄   𝐍 𝐄 𝐗 𝐓    𝐃 𝐀 𝐘     |

               I went downstairs to get breakfast and overheard my aunt and uncle talking. "Yea He's my new client, and he's coming in with her." As soon as I came around the corner they stopped talking and looked at me. "Good morning. How'd you sleep?" I looked at them confused. Yes, normally I'm not up this early to see them making breakfast, but them making breakfast that surprises me. "I slept good. Who's your new client?" "Patient confidentiality, sorry can't reveal." I gave them a blank look. "You were literally just telling him about it, but you can't tell me?" She nodded her head taking a drink of coffee. "Because, she knows I'm not going to go run off, and tell one of my friends." "That's, because you have no friends, pass me a muffin so I can eat, and head to school." She threw me a muffin, and I went back up stairs. 

             Once I got to my room I checked my phone and saw a text from him. I rolled my eyes, and read it. 'I didn't mean to say what I said. We could talk about it tonight, if you'd like princess.' It took you a whole day to rethink what you said? No, if your as business professional as you claim you meant what you said. My reply back was simple; 'I'll think about it.' In reality I had already made up my mind. 

          I walked downstairs ready for school, and with a smile on my face apparently. I didn't even realize it till my aunt had said something. "They're making you smile." I looked at her confused, and took the smile off my face heading out the door. 

                Today is going to be interesting.

    (AN) I already had half of this wrote, and just needed to finish it, sooo here ya go. It's just a filler chap dw, an actual chap will come next time. Do I like it not really, but it kinda pulled together, the next one will be better. 

            Sam, and Mr.Verywrong will not get a long. Nicole, Daniel, and Vivian will get messier. And I think that's all I have planned. Ethan's closet isn't very see through, yet..

     I wasn't gonna write on winter break, I had to move during my birthday so I wasn't gonna write then. It's been a long time since I wrote, so If it's not giving what it's suppose to give that's why..

              In my free time I did make the aesthetic boards for Nicole, and Daniel. I'll post those later today. ANYWAYSSSS....

       THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K OMFGGGG!!!! IT'S A DREAM COME TRUE, AN IT'S ALL BC OF YOU MY LOVES. I LOVE ALL OF YOU SM YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!!!!  MWAHH( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

                                                                                          Jas <3   (AN)