Bonus Chapter: Auntie Edna and Nanny Silver

Edna: "Oh my God. Yes!"

She laid in front of Jack-Jack after attempting to catch him. Later on she and Silver push Bob through the hallway and towards the front door.

Edna: "Of course you can leave the baby overnight. I'm sure filling in for Helen is challenging and you are very tired and the other children need you and miss you and you must go to them. Auntie Edna and Nanny Silver will take care of everything so drive safely and goodbye. I enjoy our visits."

Later on, they enter Edna's workplace and put Jack-Jack in the chamber.

Edna: "Okay little one, show us the breadth of your many powers!"

Silver and Edna got themselves a pen and paper with a clipboard to write on. Jack-Jack disappeared and reappeared in front of them.

Silver: "Teleportation. That's one."

He teleports to the collection of fabric strings for knitting. He pulls one down and teleports on top of it. Then it began to roll. He disappears before it got on top of him.

Edna looks under the roll and didn't see him.

Silver: "Okay disappearing. Just like the sister."

Edna: "Curious."

Jack-Jack lifts the roll up using his mind.

Silver: "Oh telekinesis. Just like Judy."

Edna pulls down the roll and it made Jack-Jack hover. Silver continued taking notes as Edna moved the roll up and down. She eventually pulled it down too hard and made hit the ceiling.

Silver: "Wondrous."

Jack-Jack began playing with blocks and stacked them quickly. Then he got bigger and bigger, and grabbed more objects to stack. He put a cup at the top and smiles

Silver: "Growing, like PB, super speed, like Chuck. Oh, this kid has everything!"

The tower falls apart and he begins to cry. Silver covered her ears while Edna gave him his baby bottle. He sipped, then hiccuped, and disappeared. Edna picked up the bottle and saw he was tiny.

Edna bounces a ball at Jack-Jack. He turns into a cloud and splits. At one point, he turns into metal, causing Edna to drop him. She pokes him when he's made of water. Then he does laser eyes and shoots at mannequins. He starts shooting other things.

Silver: "NO NO NO!!"

Before they stopped him, he turns into a firecracker and began zipping around the workplace. Eventually he exploded and knocked out the power in the residence.

He calmed down and the power was restored.

Edna: "Electromagnetism. Did you get all that?"

Silver: "Check!"

Edna: "That is all we need to see. The work begins."

Edna turns on music and it plays Mozart. As they look over their notes, Silver sees Jack-Jack beginning to multiply.

Silver: "Uh, Edna, there's..."

Edna: "Don't talk when I'm trying to think, darling."

Silver: "Look up!"

She does so and sees Jack-Jack on a chair, continuing to multiply. She and Silver grab some of the many Jack-Jacks. The room is now filled with Jack-Jack clones.

Silver: "How are we gonna stop this? Woah! How'd you get up there?!"

One stood on top of the machines. Another disappears. Some stood on the table, drawing on notes, or dropping scissors in the trash burner. He was ready to throw a roll of fabric in there.

Edna: "No! That is important! From Tunisia."

Four Jack-Jacks rode on the moving table next to the chamber.

Silver: "We need bait. Something that'll distract them."

They look in cabinets upstairs. Edna finds a box of cookies. She holds them up in front of the clones.

Edna: "Cookies, delicious cookies."

Silver: "Who's hungry? Oh uh, slow down! One at a time. Yikes!"

Edna: "Back you beasts! Back!"

Edna and Silver decided to throw all the cookies out of the box and let them have at it.

As they walk away, the Jack-Jacks start crying.

Silver: "What? You want more? No can do."

Edna: "That is all the cookies I possess. Now get yourselves together and..."

They get mad and eventually reunite into his monster form. Edna and Silver watch in fear.

Silver: "Quick! The chamber!"

They run towards the chamber. Edna hit a button to open the door, then Silver hits it again to close it. She dives in in time. Jack-Jack pounds at the glass and sets himself on fire.

Edna: "My God."

Silver: "He's a little devil."

He begins raging and knocked several things down.

Edna: "Fascinating."

Silver: "Yet dangerous."

They watch as he continues wrecking the place for what seemed like all night. After a while, he calms down and walks towards the glass.

Silver: "You done yet?"

Jack-Jack falls asleep in front of the glass and returns to normal form. They carry him to bed and begin working. Edna drew his suit design. She copied it on a computer screen and rolled out the red fabric. Edna used a laser to cut out the suit. Silver used her own super string to knit the suit together. She also helped put in some of the further advanced tech in the suit, small enough to not bother Jack-Jack when he wears it. They model it with a mannequin and smile.

The next morning, Edna and Silver sat by the table to see Jack-Jack in his suit.

Edna: "Okay, come out and show us."

He walks across from them and began showing off his look.

Edna: "Work it, yes. There it is. The room is yours. They are lucky to be in your presence. Now the turn."

He turns and smirks.

Edna: "Yes! You are a tiny god."

Silver: "Look at you, little model."

Jack-Jack laughs. Then a red light starts blinking.

Jack-Jack: "Dada."

Silver: "That's right."

Edna: "Dada is here."

Edna gives him a lollipop.

Silver: "Consider this as a reward for your amazing powers."

Edna: "Let's show him how fabulous you look."

They walk out of the room. Silver and Edna high five in the meantime.

Bob: "Thanks again, E and Silver for everything. How much do I owe you?"

Edna: "Oh pish pash darling. Your bill will be covered by our fee for being Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Firefox, Telekibunny, Frozone, Armstrong, Heatbeam, Gold Rush, and Demolition Bird's exclusive designers throughout the known universe and until the end of time. But babysitting this one, we do for free, darling."

They wave goodbye as Bob drives away.

Silver: "Bye! We enjoy our visits. Oh that was fun. I think we should do it again. Right Edna, Jack-Jack? Jack-Jack?!"

She looks down and sees him standing next to them.

Silver: "Wait, how did, but, when... Oh shoot."

Edna: "Take him, Silver, and hurry. Robert! ROBERT!!"

Silver: "Wait! Come back! You forgot him!"