Chapter 17

Evelyn: "Strap in now!"

Lionheart: "Why should we? This isn't right!"

Elastigirl, Voyd, Telekibunny, Mystery Girl, Indestructadog, and Hiro rush to the top of the ship. Hiro pulled Baymax by the hand. Mr. Incredible, Superdog, and Armstrong hurried to the engine room until Alpha stood in their way. Then the ground rose up thanks to Boulder. And finally, Krushauer crumbled the pipes together to crush the heroes. Superdog tried to wiggle his way through, but Alpha pulled him back and wrestled him to the ground. Krushauer continued throwing pipes down at Armstrong and Mr. Incredible. Boulder then began to control the ceiling and started pulling the metal down.

Outside, Frozone and Shazam stood at the front of the ship. Frozone shot ice at the water to slow the ship down. Shazam pushed the front of the ship. Instead of slowing it down, he began making it tip upward. He quickly flew up next to Frozone and pushed the ship down.

Bellwether: "We're not gonna tell you again!"

Evelyn: "It's for your own good!"

Winston: "No! This is!"

He jumps out the plane before it got any higher.

Lionheart: "Winston, look out!"

Winston moved out of the way, but Lionheart missed the landing pad and started to fall towards the water. Before he hit the water, Tails grabbed him while swishing his two tails around to help him fly.

Lionheart: "Whoo, nice catch, kiddo."

Tails: "Haha. Got your back. Oh boy you're heavy."

Lionheart: "I'm a lion. What, you took me light as a feather?"

Superdog pinned Alpha against the wall and reached for the glasses. Alpha kicked him away. Mr. Incredible and Armstrong pushed some of the pipes away from them. Mr. Incredible throws one at Krushauer and hits him in the face, knocking the glasses off. Armstrong bashed at the ceiling, throwing Boulder off. Superdog got away from Alpha and punched Boulder to knock the glasses off. Boulder ended up falling onto Alpha and led to him losing his screen glasses.

Elastigirl, Telekibunny, Indestructadog, Voyd, Mystery Girl, Hiro and Baymax reach the top. By then, the plane had already taken off.

Voyd: "We're too late!"

Elastigirl: "Get me up to the jet!"

Voyd created a portal that led to the jet. Elastigirl jumped in and missed the plane. Voyd created a portal again. Elastigirl fell through it and landed on the jet. However, she couldn't grab a hold of it.

Telekibunny flew to try and reach the jet, but she was unable to get through with the altitude. Mystery Girl, in the form of a bat, flew up and grabbed her, then locked on to the tail of the plane. Baymax held on to Indestructadog and he flew at high speed to the jet. They all hang on tight.

Telekibunny: "Someone try to catch her!"

Voyd created another portal for Elastigirl to fall through. She hit the bottom of the jet and continued falling.

Hiro: "Wait, we can't get in through here!"

Indestructadog: "I'm here for a reason,"

He bit down on the plane and removed a piece of metal to enter the plane. It was big enough for him and Telekibunny to get in. Voyd created a hole in the plane for Elastigirl to get in. She stretched her arm and pulled herself in by grabbing a rod in the engine. The portal closes just in time for her to get in.

Hiro raised his arms in celebration, then slid off then plane. Baymax and Mystery Girl went to get him. Mystery Girl caught him and she put him on Baymax's back. By then, the plane was too high for them to chase.