Chapter 3

Two limousines arrive at the Devtech building. Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Frozone, Superdog, Indestrutadog and Armstrong, exit one, while Firefox, Telekibunny, Heatbeam, Gold Rush, and Demolition Bird exit the other. They were given passes to enter the building. The employee stopped Frozone for a second.

"Hey, listen, you're my biggest fan."

Frozone: "Good to see."

He tried to correct himself. Frozone knew what he meant and walked away. The heroes enter the building. Using the elevator, they reach the top floor. It was so high up it even got past the clouds. As they walk in, they hear excited voices.

Winston: "I love superheroes!"

Winston and Lionheart walk down the stairs to see the others waiting for them.

Winston: "The powers, the costumes, the mythic struggles!"

Lionheart: "Welcome everyone. Glad you can make it tonight."

Winston: "Winston Deavor, you can call me Win. This is Lionheart, one of my lead partners. Genuine pleasure to meet you."

Lionheart: "Definitely more heroes than I expected. Even the super dogs are here!"

Winston: "Superdog."

Lionheart: "Indestrutadog."

Winston: "Frozone."

Lionheart: "Demolition Bird."

Winston: "Gold Rush."

Gold Rush: "What's up!"

Lionheart: "Heatbeam."

Winston: Elastigirl."

Elastigirl: "Nice to meet you."

Lionheart: "Armstrong."

Winston: "Firefox."

Lionheart: "Telekibunny."

Telekibunny: "Hi."

Winston: "Mr. Incredible!"

They each shake the heroes' hands. Then Winston began singing some of their theme songs. Lionheart joined in on the fun.

While they did that. Two individuals walked in carrying many bags and gear. They hand the stuff to the guard at the door.

Winston: "Can't tell you what a thrill this is."

Lionheart: "Seriously, he's been waiting for this day to come. And so have I."

Winston: "And this..."

"Oh hello there superheroes, we're so sorry we're late."

"Just lost track of time, but we made it."

Winston: "...is my tardy sister Evelyn..."

Evelyn: "And, I'm scolding myself so you don't have to Winston."

Winston: "Spectacular. Anyways, that's her best friend, Bellwether."

Bellwether: "Look at you all. Back in the spotlight."

Winston: "My Father was so proud that I was even remotely connected to you guys. He used to call you the last line of defense. He was your top supporter."

The heroes look at the large picture of Winston's father while he explained the backstory. Lionheart and Bellwether listen in.

He donated his superhero causes, he raised money for the Dynaguy statue in Avery Park. He got to know many supers personally, even installed a phone with direct lines to Gazerbeam and Fironic in case of emergencies. He loved that! Showed it off to everyone. He was heartbroken when you were all forced to go underground."