Chapter 1

Mr. Incredible, Armstrong, Gold Rush, Demolition Bird, Superdog, Mightydog, and Colossal Hamster slowly crawl to the front of the ship drilling through the ground. Giant pieces of rock hit hit them and they fly off the ship. Colossal Hamster used his metal body to keep himself from being injured.

Superdog: "Get up! He's getting away!"

The drill enters a path which The Underminer once drilled through. He holds a button and looks at holes on the walls.

Underminer: "Consider yourself, UNDERMINED!!"

Bombs began exploding beneath buildings and they start collapsing.

MysticalBoy: "Aloft elevar!"

He uses his staff to stop a building from falling. Telekibunny uses her telekinesis powers to hold a skyscraper. Shazam jumps to catch a falling building and places it down carefully with his strength. A bank fell through the ground. The Underminer got into the safe and started sucking in the money with a giant vacuum. Little did he know that some of the heroes were behind him.

Mr. Incredible: "Underminer, we meet..."

He turned around and vacuumed them.

Underminer: "Oh great. Now they're on the agenda."

He continues vacuuming the money. When he's finished, the ship moves along.

Demolition Bird: "I got this!"

He explodes the safe. Mightydog does his laser eyes to cut the safe door. Mr. Incredible punches the door to get himself and the others out.

Mightydog: "Where'd he go?"

Underminer: "Incredible, Armstrong! Meet Jackhammer!"

He uses his metal fists to punch the two heroes. Superdog trips him, allowing Mr. Incredible to punch back. Underminer grabbed Mr. Incredible's fists. Mr. Incredible throws Underminer backward towards his controls.

Gold Rush: "Oh that's not good."

The drill ship began to go up. The heroes hung on to the wall.

Underminer: "Buh bye! Haha!"

He hops into his safe and it turns into an escape pod.

Colossal Hamster: "He's getting away!"

Armstrong: "Let him go! Right now, we have to stop this thing!"

Mr. Incredible attempts to stop the drill ship, but he breaks the switch. "No no no no no no!!"

The drill ship returns to the city and begins destroying the area. Dash and The Glitch see the dust cloud it creates. They run around telling people to stay back. Then they take off.

Violet: "YOU'RE NOT STICKING ME WITH BABYSITTING!!"

Elastigirl, Firefox, Telekibunny, Shazam, Tails, Heatbeam, Ricatchet, Boulder, and MysticalBoy catch up to the drill. The other heroes inside come out from the top.

Heatbeam: "There you are!"

Mr. Incredible: "I can't steer it or stop it!"

Gold Rush: "Because you broke the controls."

Armstrong: "Stop it!"

Heatbeam: "Where's the Underminer?"

Mr. Incredible: "He's escaped."

Elastigirl: "We'll have to stop it from..."

Tails: "Look out!"

Boulder: "The Monorail!"