Chapter 14

Mr. Incredible, Firefox and Superdog find Evelyn and Bellwether standing nearby.

Mr. Incredible: "Fill us in."

Evelyn: "Good news and bad news. We found them. They seem physically fine, but they've had an encounter with Screenslaver, and they're acting kind of strange."

Bellwether: "They're in here."

They lead the heroes into a dark room. Firefox creates a small flame from his hand to make the room a little brighter.

Mr. Incredible: "Strange how?"

Suddenly, Elastigirl, Telekibunny and Indestructadog attack them. Elastigirl throws punches at Mr. Incredible. Telekibunny threw chairs and tables at Firefox, only for him to incinerate them. Indestructadog jumped at Superdog and pinned him to the ground, trying to bite him.

Mr. Incredible was able to get a hold of Elastigirl for a second before she continued punching and kicking him.

Mr. Incredible: "Helen, what are you..."

He tried tackling her, but she jumped over him.

Superdog: "Get off me!"

He kicks Indestructadog away and he lands on Telekibunny. She then decided to throw him at Firefox. He stopped shooting fire and took the hit. Indestructadog almost bit his tail but he moved quickly. Then Telekibunny tackled him and held him down with Indestructadog. Elastigirl grabs Mr. Incredible into a choke hold. While she did, Evelyn and Bellwether grab three pairs of screen glasses. Superdog flies at Elastigirl and knocks her off Mr. Incredible. Then Mr. Incredible grabbed Elastigirl.

Mr. Incredible: "Helen, it's me!"

She stops and pulls him in for a kiss. The display caught everyone off guard. Superdog watched, then he noticed Elastigirl stretched for two pairs of glasses. Before he could stop her, she put them on him and Mr. Incredible. Then Telekibunny used her powers to carry the distracted Firefox towards Bellwether. She put glasses on him. Then they both walk towards the heroes, all under their control.

Meanwhile, Violet, Dash, Jack-Jack, Miles (Tails), and Vanellope (Glitch) rode inside the Incredibile, which just escaped.

Violet: "Incredibile, pull over."

The car obeys and stops alongside a sidewalk.

Violet: "We can't go to E's. You saw those goggles they put on Lucius, Ralph and everyone else. They were wearing them too. They're all under someone's control. They've probably done the same to Mom and Mrs. Wilde."

Glitch: "Well, where do we go now?"

Violet: "I don't know. But we have to find someplace where they can't find us."

Dash: "Okay, bad guys after us. No Mom, no Dad. No Wildes, no Lucius, no Ralph."

Glitch: "Save it, buddy, no one's gonna help us."

Dash: "But, we have our powers, this car, and what?"

Tails (holding the tablet): "Hey guys, Jack-Jack's about to..."

He turns into his monster form and makes everyone hover for a second. Then returns to normal.

Tails: "Yeah, that."

Then they realize something. Jack-Jack's powers are actually enough to help them. They all put on their masks.

Violet: "Incredibile, take us to DevTech."

The car speeds away and heads for the ship. Meanwhile, Voyd speaks to Evelyn and Bellwether through a monitor.

Voyd: "Kids have escaped in a tricked-out car, but we got plenty of other heroes, including Frozone and Armstrong."