"General He." He smiled.

"?" He YunTing inclined his head at his name, his blue eyes fixed at him.

If I didn't know how to read his mind, Lin Han thought, I wouldn't even be able to resist the urge to look into his eyes a few more times.

Unfortunately, he could.

Lin Han didn't often show a less than happy expression, he even felt his expression was almost stiff when he coldly lowered his face. He asked, "Do you want something?"

"?" He YunTing frowned for a moment, as if he didn't understand why the youth who was smiling gently just now suddenly changed his expression. But the young man had already withdrawn his hand, and the cool touch was fleeting, and he had a rare feeling of frustration and confusion.

He YunTing hesitated for a moment but opened his mouth, "Something is wrong."

His voice didn't rise and fall, still with a coolness, "This time I asked you to come to discuss the details of mecha M2742."

Lin Han, "...?"

He didn't expect that.

But the question involved mecha, and he first questioned the general's comprehension for a moment before replying, "Your mecha is now in my hands for repair, do you have any questions?"

Lin Han's tone wasn't too good, but He YunTing seemed to not really hear it and continued, "There's a problem."

Lin Han, "...Tell me."

"It's a two-pilot mecha."

"I know. But aren't you the only one driving it?"

"I cut off the right arm."

"I heard your message when I removed the data box."

"It's heavily damaged."

"Please rest assured of this, I will do my best to fix it."

When Lu AnHe got the waiter to bring in two glasses of champagne, he heard the two carry on this conversation.

"This mecha is very important."

"The general doesn't trust our institute?"

"I'm just concerned that the mass-produced ones are all single-pilot mecha now."

"...A double-pilot one can be repaired as well."

He YunTing raised his eyebrows, and his azure eyes looked at him lightly.

Lin Han finally couldn't stand it anymore and repeated what he just said, "General, do you have something else to say?"

He YunTing's expression finally loosened a bit, seemingly not quite understanding why Lin Han had to ask twice, but still decided to be patient and arrogantly answered again, "Yes."

Lin Han, "......"

"Boss!" Lu AnHe almost lost his plate holding the champagne flutes, his eyes went black, and in his haste, he didn't even use the salutation, and only after he blurted this out did he amend it, "...General, champagne."

He YunTing took a flute, Lu AnHe hurriedly handed another flute to Lin Han, trying to make him understand the fact that his boss was really clueless about human affairs in some aspects, "Mr. Lin, champagne."

Lu AnHe began to patch up the holes, "Here's the thing, Mr. Lin, the general called you here this time really about M2742. We certainly won't question your professionalism, but there really are some details that can't be told in the data box..."

Lu AnHe spoke intermittently, as if he was making trade-offs in deciding what information he could reveal and what he could not, "More importantly, the operation of this mecha is more dependent on mental power, and when recasting the articulation system, SSS-level mental power verification is required to ensure that nothing is lost. So we called you here to emphasize this point," Lu AnHe said, pulling out from his military uniform M2742's key and a test box, "We also prepared a sample of SSS-level spiritual power for you, and want to hand it to you."