𝟎𝟑𝟓.𝐖𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Who's at the door?"

Lyla's heart began beating faster as she heard the accent she missed deeply for the past few days. The blonde girl's eyes looked up to see her favourite pair of gorgeous blue eyes staring down at her. The Birmingham boy was shocked, surprised, but also happy. As much as he wanted to be angry with her, he just couldn't.

"We're going to go." Josh muttered, grabbing Rachel's hand and the two walking off, leaving Lyla and Tom alone. Lyla looked down at the ground. This was awkward and she hated it.

"Hey, come in." Tom spoke after a moment of silence, moving to the side and allowing Lyla to move past him. The British boy closed the door behind him and turned around to see Lyla stood there waiting for him. Tom walked past her and walked towards the living room, Lyla behind him.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Tom asked, watching as Lyla sat down on the sofa. The blonde girl shook her head, watching as Tom sat down opposite her. This was awkward...

The two stayed in silence for more than a minute. Lyla looked down at her hands and fidgeting with them. Tom noticed this and he knew she was feeling anxious. It was something she tended to do when they were dating. Are they still even dating though? Tom had no idea what they were. He just knew he still loved her.

"I'm sorry." Lyla mumbled, breaking the silence and looking up at Tom's blue eyes, feeling tears pool in the corner of her own. "I'm sorry for what happened that day. I let my insecurities get the best of me and I proved those comments right and I regret it so much." The blonde girl rambled on, feeling herself get stressed.

Tom immediately stood up from where he sat and went to sit next to Lyla. When he did that, he immediately grabbed her cold hands and placed it in his warms hands. Lyla immediately relaxed at this contact. She missed it. She missed him.

"Slow down and explain, okay?" Tom calmly said. "Now take deep breaths." He instructed, making Lyla copy his actions, and when she regained her breathing, he leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you." Lyla said, looking at Tom. A small smile appeared on her face when he kissed her forehead. It was another thing she deeply missed. The blonde girl took another deep breath before she began to explain what happened,

"I saw some comments saying how I wasn't good enough for you, that I was too fat and not pretty, and how I would ruin your life and it just made me self-conscious. I got so insecure that I started to think you deserved someone better and prettier than me, so I did what I did." She explained, feeling her voice crack from time to time. "I regret it though. I miss you and I hate what I did to you."

"Lyla, you should have told me. Look, the people commenting are probably insecure themselves that they comment on other people's looks. You're not fat and you are the most prettiest girl ever. I promise you that you are enough for me. You're the best thing to ever happen with to me." Tom softly spoke. "Next time you ever feel like this, you tell me, love."

There it was. The name Lyla had missed so much. Love.

The blonde girl nodded at Tom's words. She felt like she was finally at peace. "So you're not mad?" She sniffled, looking down at her hands that were intertwined with Toms.

"I'm not mad." Tom responded, a grin reaching his lips.

"Wait, so you're still mine?" Lyla stupidly asked the boy.