The Bus Driver~

Genre - SMUTTT

Word Count - 1.5k Words

Warnings - Age Gap, Long Hair Izuku, Gay, Bus Sex

Izuku's POV

"Hey dude! You gonna ride the bus with the rest of the seniors as a last day 'celebration'?" I look at the Jock in shock but nod my head yes. I normally never get 'invited' to these kinds of things, i'm sort of the nerd/emo outcast. I dress in all black and have all A's. Not to mention my long hair and piercings  they all tease me about. Although the bus driver has always seemed infatuated by my unique-ness. He would always complement me on my hair, or take notice of a new piercing or a changed bar. I wonder if he is nice like that to everyone or if he just feels bad for me. Either way, it feels kinda nice..

The last bell of the day rings and kids start filing out of the classrooms and into the halls to get out of the school and start their summer vacation. I take my time getting all my stuff together so I don't have to shove my way through the crowd, also because I have this sneaky feeling that the bus drive will wait for me... I get my stuff all together finally and head out of the class and out of the building. As I walk outside I see none other than my bus, along with the driver, Katsuki Bakugou. He is a very beautiful and well toned man, maybe in his early twenties. He has blond hair that smells like the ocean and feels like those super soft pj's that you get at Walmart. His red eyes look like gorgeous red rubies that you would see on a rich Victorian lady. His muscular frame makes him look like a literal god, like Zeus or Hercules. I may or may not have a whole sketch book of drawing of him that I did while riding on the bus. 

"He Zuku, what took so long today?" I look up at Mr. Bakugou. "I had to help Mrs.TeacherLady clean up the room cause everyone else made it a mess.." He smiles at me a reaches in his bag. When his hand comes back into my view it is holding a twenty dollar bill. "Well here, take this for your hard work." I stare at him for a second before profusely refusing. "Y-you're too kind, but I-I could never!" He sighs and looks at my hand, then back at me, then back at my hand. Before I could ask what  he was thinking about he swiped my hand and put the twenty in it then, just as swiftly, sat on his hands so I couldn't give it back. I huff loudly then laugh and sit in the seat across the isle from him as I always do. 

Time Skip (Two Hours Later)    

I don't remember falling asleep, but I did. I wake up at god know what time, on the bus, and instantly start to freak out. "Hey, Zuku, you're okay bud." I look behind me to see Mr. Bakugou looking at me from over the seat behind me. "Mr. Bakugou?" He sighs and rolls his eyes. "I told you to call me Katsuki, or make up a nickname or whatever." He says as he scoots into my seat. "What am I doing still on the bus?" He looks away a bit embarrassed before looking back. He starts to say something but he either stops or I forgot to listen because I was so focused on how absolutely stunning he looked while he was blushing. "Zuku?" I snap out of my trance. "Huh?" He smiles and gives a light chuckle. "You were doing that thing where you stare hopelessly at me..." "Oh.. OH, I'm sorry Kacch-" I stop myself. I had almost called my bus driver the name I had come up with to call him in all my fantasies...  "What was that? Was that a nickname I almost heard come out of your mouth~" He said teasingly. "No!" I said defensively. He chuckled a bit and let it go, seeing as how my face was turning a deep shade of red.

"Hey Zuku, I just gotta ask you, do you like me?" He asked after a bit of us just sitting in silence. "W-What?" I say nervously. "It's fine if you do Zuku, because I like you too idiot." I blushed the deepest shade of red my face would go. "I-in that case, yes. I do like you, I have liked you since freshman year but I never thought you would like me back." Katsuki laughed, leaned in close to my face, and kissed me! It didn't take long for me to kiss back. After a minute or two he broke the kiss, staying close to my face still. "Your lips are so soft Zuku.." My face went red again. "T-thank you Kacchan.." His face lit up and he gave me a wide smile. "Was that a nickname!?" He said, sitting straight up. "Yeah, I came up with it last year, but I was always too scared to call you it." He let a shit eating grin creep on his face. "You better not ever call me anything other than that ever again." 

I giggle as Katsuki scoops me up into a hug, kissing my face all over. "God you have no idea how long I have wanted to do that, especially when you give that stupidly cute smile." I feel my cheeks heat up as he started showering me in kisses again. He was soon finished, and was just staring at me longingly. I stare back, my heart racing as I lean in to kiss him on the lips. He grins at me and snakes his hand around to the back of my neck, guiding me closer to him until we finally lock lips. The kiss was hot and passionate. Katsuki slid his hand down from my neck to my waist line, his fingers breaking past the waist band of my loose fitting shorts. I let out a small groan, bucking my hip slightly. "Needy are we?" He whispered, breaking the kiss slightly to do so.  

No One's POV

After another 5 minutes or so of making out Katsuki let his hand slide into Izuku's pants, grouping his ass. Izuku let out a low moan, his head leaning back a bit. Katsuki lets out a small chuckle and he started grouping a bit harder, letting his fingers roam. "K-Kats-" "Ahh, that's not my name is it Zuku?" Bakugou said, interrupting the smaller male. Izuku let out a whine at being made to say the nickname. "K-Kacchan.. Kacchan please.." "Mmm, please what baby, you have to use your words." He said, knowing that Izuku was terrible with his words. "Mmmm, p-please fuck m-me?" "Was that a question love? I want you to be sure about this." "N-No, I want this." 

Katsuki chuckled and let one of his fingers slip inside the small male. "You're so tight Zuku, you gotta relax a bit bubba." Izuku nodded in acknowledgement and tried his best to relax his body. "Good boy, you are doing such a good job for me Zuku." Izuku lets out a loud whimper at the blonds words and bucks his hips forward a bit. "Mmm so needy, my Zuku is so needy for me." Bakugou said under his breath, mostly just to himself but Izuku heard it making his dick twitch.  Katsuki saw and smirked to himself. "You ready bubs?" Izuku nodded his head in a fast manner. The blond gave a bit of a chuckle as he ripped the greenetts pants off. 

"K-Kacchan!" Izuku whimpers loudly as he feels his pants get ripped off his body. "Mmm, yes baby?" Izuku looks at the blond, his eyes filled with lust. "Please fuck me.." Katsuki chuckles as he lines himself up with Izuku. "You ready?" Instead of answering Izuku pushes Katsuki s member in his entrance in one swift move, moaning out loudly and arching his back. Katsuki lets out a wide smirk while staring at the smaller male. "S-sorry, I got impatient." Izuku said his breath heavy. "No, no it's okay, it was very hot.." Izuku smiled, but the smile soon turned into a face of pure lust when the blond started moving in and out of him. 

"A-Ahhh~ Kachan!~" Izuku screamed out as Katsuki started moving faster, slamming in an out of the boy. "I-im close baby, I'm so close. Please cum for me, come on baby." Katsuki said with heavy breaths. "I-im close t-too Kacchan, I-Im.. Ahh-h~" Izuku moaned out as he came all over his and Katsuki's chest while Katsuki came inside Izuku. "Ahh.. That was the best sex I have ever had.." Izuku's face turned red. "That was the only sex I have ever had." Katsuki looked at the boy with wide eyes. "You have.. never done this with anyone ever before?" Izuku smiled at the blond. "Nope, never" Katsuki smiled and kissed Izuku all over his face. "Imma say something.." Izuku looked at the boy with concern. "What is it Kacchan?" Katsuki smiled again, "I love you Zuku.."