The Accident

Warning: Sorta season six spoilers (Just referencing won't be completely accurate from the show because that would be plagiarization), cursing, Gay

Katsuki's POV

  I watch as Deku and Shigaraki fight in the air. Deku trying his best not to destroy anything or hurt anybody, and Shigaraki trying to do the complete opposite. That's when I saw the attack, and I just started moving. I don't know why but I started making explosions up to where Deku was, pushing him out of the way and taking the hit instead. I had three spikes impale my stomach, and the only thing I could think about was if deku was gonna be alright during the rest of the fight. The spikes got pulled from my stomach and I started to fall but Deku grabbed me with his black whip and laid me gently to the ground. The last thing I remember seeing is Deku losing control over his powers, mostly because rage had consumed him seeing me in such a state. But then I blacked out.

Izuku's POV       

I was fighting with Shigaraki when all of a sudden I felt something push me from the side. I looked over and saw it was Kacchan. Before I could ask what in the world he was doing three gigantic spikes pierce through his stomach and retract back out. He started to fall so I grabbed him and gently laid him on the floor. Filled with rage I let my powers get the best of me and launched myself at Shigaraki. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I screamed at him while I bashed his skull against my knee. I then took him and slammed him into several walls, trees, buildings, and cars. After I was done with him no one was able to even recognize the person he once was. We didn't yet know if I had killed him, but I didn't care. All I cared about was making sure that Kacchan was okay. My rage session had died down a lot, so I was feeling the pressure my body was put under using all my power like that. I had barely made it to Kacchan's hospital bed, but I did. I made sure that he was alright and that there was nothing to worry about before I passed out next to him.

Katsuki's POV       

I woke up in my hospital bed, and from what I was told, it was a few days later. I saw Kirishima and Sero sitting beside me looking relieved that I woke up. "hey dude, how are you feeling?" Sero asked, I ignored him. "Where is Deku? Is he alright? Did her beat that villain's ass?" "He did beat up Shigaraki pretty good, almost killed him. And yes he is alright for now, but he is some sort of a coma right now. The doctors still haven't figured out how to wake him up, but he isn't in a total coma. He can still breathe on his own and he talks in his sleep coma thing." "So he is just sleeping?" "Yeah but he has been 'just sleeping' for three days now. We don't know why but me and Kaminari think that he is stuck in one of his hyper-realistic dreams and can't get out." "Well i'm going to see him right now." "Bakugou you can't, you might reopen your injuries." "Does it look like I give a fuck about my stupid ass injuries? I'm going to see Deku, and you can't stop me." And that's exactly what I did. I ripped off all of the medical gear that they had me hooked up to, got out of bed, and marched down the hallway to Deku's room. "Bakugou we aren't gonna tell you which room they admitted him to, so you might as well just lay back down and wait for the doctor." "First of all that's bullshit. Second of all Recovery Girl has made Deku his own hospital room because of how much he gets injured so I don't need y'all to tell me which room he is admitted to." As I walked away from them i heard Sero mutter 'damnit' under his breath. Once I made it to Deku's room, number 27A like always, I burst through the door. I saw my mom and Auntie (Deku's mom) sitting beside him. Auntie looked tired and stressed out, and my mom had hurt in her eyes. She would never tell anyone but she loved Deku like her son, and seeing him like this hurt her deeply. But I know her, she thinks that she has to hide the hurt and be strong for Auntie and Deku, but she doesn't. I walked inside and went straight to my mother. "You know you don't have to hide your hurt," I whispered in her ear. "I know, but it's the best thing I can do for Inko and for myself." She whispered back. After a couple hours they were made to go home. The doctors tried to make me go back to my room, but they fucked off after I lit one of there doctor robe things on fire.  After I was sure everyone was gone and no one was gonna come into Dekus room I climbed in bed with him and fell asleep. A couple hours later I hear deku saying stuff, just like Sero said he was. "No, Kacchan, No...," and then he would move around in discomfort. He did this a couple more times before stopping. 

Time Skip (A month later) 

I was in the middle of english with Present Mic when I got a phone call from an unrecognizable number. "Hey Mic, can I take this?" "Of course little listener!" I walked outside and took the call. (< means on call) <Hello?> <Yes, is this Katsuki Bakugou?> <Yes this is him> <Do you know a Izuku Midoriya?> <Yes?> <He woke up this morning and is asking for you. He won't let any of the doctors or nurses take tests on him and he won't answer any questions until he gets to see you.> <I'm on my way, Tell him I will be there in 10.> I text Aizawa that I won't be at school for the rest of the day and take off to the hospital. About 5 minutes later I burst through the hospital doors. "Hi i'm here for Izuku Midoriya. My name is Katsuki Bakugou ." "Right this way sir." We sped walked through the hallway to get to his room. "I already told you i'm not doing anything until I get to see Kacchan." He said looking very stubborn. "Good thing i'm here then huh." I walk into the room and his eyes immediately light up. "Kacchan!" He says trying to get up, but he falls to the floor. "Hey nerd you've been asleep for a month, your legs aren"t gonna work stupid." He giggles at me remark and holds his arm up for me to help him. I grab him and bring him into a hug. "I thought you were gonna die." He said, his voice getting shaky. "But I didn't. I heard you beat the fuckers ass after he hit me." "Yeah, haha" He said looking a bit guilty. I brought him into another hug and whispered into his ear 'I fucking love you nerd.' 'I love you too Kacchan,' he whispered back. 

That's all for today my loves. I hope you liked this chapter . My good friend @Micheal_Afton3601 wanted me to do one where one of them got hurt. Kinda lost motivation in the middle if you couldn't tell haha. Have a good night/day and as always stay safe. Byeee <3            (1210 words)