The Psych Ward Nurse

Genre - Fluff/Maybe Some Smut🤷

Word Count - 1.3K

Warnings - Gay, Cussing, "Insane" Bakugou, Nurse Deku

A/N - This chapter is gonna be one of the longer ones, and I might even make it a two parter. It is definitely gonna be close to two thousand words for this one. Hope y'all enjoy!

Bakugou's POV

"No! Let go of me!" "No we won't be doing that sir. You are going to have to come with us." I never wanted this to happen. I never wanted to get put in the psych ward. It all started about three months ago when I told my ex girlfriend that I was gay and that I didn't love her.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''flashback''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Hey, um, babe?" "Yes darling?" "Can we sit down, I need to tell you something." "Of course! What is it?" "Well, um, I have been kinda sorta, well I guess that the right words would be 'discovering myself,' for the past few weeks, and I came to realize something..." "Well what is it?" "Babe, i'm gay." "What! No you can't be gay! We are dating! You love me!" "I'm really sorry, but I have realized that I never loved you. I loved the idea of you. I loved the fact that my mom would be happy that I had a Girlfriend. But i'm not happy that I have a girlfriend."

"You're stupid and dumb and ugly!" I looked at her with hurt eyes. I thought she would understand. I thought that she would support me, but no. I kicked her out, and you wanna know what she did? She told my damn mom. My mom called me up after she told her to ask me about it. 'Hey hunny, I have something to ask you.' 'Yeah mom?' 'Your "Girlfriend" came by and told me that you were, umm, gay?' 'Oh um yeah. Surprise?' 'Oh hunny. I wish you would have told me sooner.' 'You do?' 'Of course I do, you're my son. I wish you would have more faith in me than that.' 'Heh sorry mom.' 'I love you brat.' 'Love you too old hag.'

~~~~~~~End Flashback~~~~~~~~

After that things just got a whole lot worse. She went around telling everyone that I abused her and raped her and did all these other things that I definitely did not do. So instead of trying to get everyone to believe my side of the story, I just went ahead and did all the things she lied about me doing to her.

I kidnapped her one night and kept her in my secret basement for about two and a half weeks before they finally found her. I beat her with power cords and belts and raped the shize outta her. Day in and day out.

By the time the detective finally found out it was me, I had "gone insane." They grabbed a hold of me and started dragging me away from my house. "No! Let go of me!" "No we won't be doing that sir. You are going to have to come with us."

About an hour later we arrived at Green Hill Psychiatric Ward. They admitted me and got me settled in my own room. My bed was as hard as a hard wood board and my floor was padded and carpeted. I fell asleep on the floor cause the bed was too uncomfortable, and the next day they brought in some of my things from home.

Time Skip (Couple Months Later)

I am battered and bruised. They treat me like I am a animal for testing. I have been tased, almost drowned, water boreded, wore a shock collar for a week, punched, kicked, branded, starved, been kept in a room with no light what so ever for a week, and almost freezed to death.

Today they said they are giving me a new nurse, so I wonder what this one will do to me? *Knock* "y-yes?" "Hey Kasuki! It's your new nurse. My name is Izuku Midoriya! Can I come in?" I looked at the door with the most confused expression but answered anyways. "Yeah, you can come in."

The door opened and in walked a medium sized, green haired male. His eyes were so innocent and big, like he had never seen anything but rainbows and puppies for his whole life.

"So what did you want to do today?" "Umm, I don't know?" "Okay, well I have a chart of stuff for us to do today!" "What's on there?" "Well the first thing is taking a walk in the garden, and then doing some art and crafts, and then finally we could play some board games together. How does that sound?"

I was very surprised at the fact that he even asked me how I felt, due to the fact that he is probably going to force me to do it anyways. I still answered "Yes that sounds better than my usual schedule." He smiled at me and sat down on my floor and motioned for me to do the same.

I sat on the ground, and then he brought me into a tight embrace. "W-what is this for?" "You just looked like you have been through a lot and needed a hug is all." We sat there for a little bit and then got up to go take our walk in the garden.

"Hey umm Dr.Izuku?" "You can just call me Izuku or Deku if you do so please, but yes?" "Oh umm okay, Deku? Why are you being so nice to me?" "What do you mean?" "Well my other doctor and nurse used to, ummm, well they used to torture me..." "Well I am not them. I can see that you are very kind, polite, and handsome. You don't deserve to be treated any different than anyone else in this facility."

Time Skip (Three Weeks Later)

Deku is said to be sick today. I miss him. I have started to develop a crush on him, even though I know he will never love me back. These past few weeks have been the best of my whole life. The nurse that is taking care of me today said that she is one of Dkeu's close friends.

"Kasuki?" "Yes, that is me." "Hi my name is Dr.Katlin, I am going to be your personal nurse for today. Izuku is out sick and couldn't make it and asked me to fill in for him." "You know Deku?" "Yes I am on of his very close friends." "Mmm okay."

We went through our day with things that Deku had previously planned out of us to do together. Almost at the end of the day Dr.Katlin said something that peked my interest.
(Conversation between random doctor and Katlin)

Katlin - I'm just surprised that Izuku even cares about Bakugou. He doesn't even care about his own mother

??? - Yeah! I mean the last person I know of him caring about is you, but that's understandable.

Katlin - Yeah Bakugou must be a pretty important person to Izuku for him to care about him so much, or at all

??? - Maybe Izuku has a crush on him? I mean it would make since wouldn't it?

Katlin - That is my best bet for why he is acting like this. Bakugou is all he talks about at home. It's 'Bakugou this,' and, 'Bakugou that.' *Ringgg* Opp that's my shift bell gotta get going, bye ???!

??? - Bye Katlin!

'Deku likes me?! This is the best new ever!'

Okay that's the end of this chapter! I know I said that there was gonna be close to two thousand words, but if I didn't stop writing there than it would have been way over two thousand. I also said that there might be smutt but it is gonna have to be in the second part. This is going to be the post for Wednesday because I have map testing all this week. I am still going to try and get part two out for Saturday. Hope you enjoyed this part, and are having a good day/night. And as always stay safe! Love y'all<3