chapter 2

Yn pov.

After talking with hara unnie for sometime I walked in direction of university. I was walking but my mind was still on the talk between hara unnie and me .

When Hara unnie's got to know she is pregnant we also get to know that her pregnancy is critical and for treatment we need more money than we have . She was able to collect money but still some amount is left. I assured her that I will help her but even my savings will not to be enough for it .

That's why I want to participate in annual exam competition. Prize for winning that exam is more than enough to help us for her hospital bills. I don't have any option rather than that competition knowing with my physical abilities I will never able to collect that money but i really want to help unnie . When i shifted here her husband was only one whom I knew in this country  her husband was the one who help me to get that apartment and she was the one who helped me to get that job , bcoz of it I am able to pay my expenses. If I can pay her back with it than I think it's worthy . And for that I need to concentrate my studies and win that competition.

I didn't realised when my feet were in inside of campus . Between in anonymous groups of students I was lonar and standout . The university in which I am standing is one of most prestigious one . I don't have any friends here bcoz peoples are not interested in talking to a nerd like me , nerd that's what they described about me and second I like to be alone.

That's what my life is wake up, then university,then work then study and then sleep . And i don't want it to get disturbe till I die . I don't want anyone to enter in my lonar world but still somewhere in my heart I crave for love but I am happy too that on my death there will be no burden on me of anyone's tears .

Only if  God lend me one day more ,I will pay you back with my blood  for the tears you shed on my death ,bcoz I can't die with weight of your grief ,so give me your hate and let me accept it as my faith.

Chanting this mantra I made my way towards my classroom. Pile of students were already there but i were just a stranger between them. Some of them know my name but none of them know anything more than that. And i don't want them to know more about me .

Taking my seat I opened my book and started to read till teacher come . If I want to help hara unnie I have to win that competition. Most of students are not taking any part in that, only some, bcoz they prefer to take part in competitions which shows your physical abilities. They tend to take parts in music , dance , arts or sports competition.

I was in my book just then our sector president come inside announcing that college owner's sons has joined our university and we all have to go auditaratium.

Strange in middle of year why someone would join university and how they even get admission but then I remember why not? they are owner of this university it will be not hard for them . With everyone I made my way towards auditorium. I have no interest in knowing them but girls around me are sequelling and giggling while talking about them .

The way From class to auditorium was looking so long today but somehow we were able to made our way inside . I can feel someone boring whole in my skull from the time i entered. I looked up to see piercing red eyes of someone.

No this can't be happen . Why they are here . They were none other than the seven boys , bulletproof scouts. Their eyes were glaring at my trembling ones . But what made me fear when they smirk looking at me . It's not good. I have to leave from here and go  far away, where they could not find me. 

Jungkook pov.

We can see how much shocked she is seeing us here . She thought we died but no we survived and now we are back being invincible.  Seeing her eyes my whole body filled with anger and hate . I can feel hyungs are also feeling same . From the time she entered in auditorium our eyes were looking at her like hungry wolves it was not hard to notice her even between thousands of students. Whole time her head was bowed down but then Her trembling eyes meet with our predicatory ones. Once we would die for her but now seeing her only hate filled our body .

Today is our first day of university and her first day of hell . We remembered our promise. We will make her feel ten thousand times amount more pain than we felt .

Before we were just gangsters but now we are mafias and king's of bussiness too . This university is just a part of our bussiness . We want to torcher her like we used to torcher the people in past who betrayed us but she is special . We loved her from bottom of our heart and now we hate her from Every inch of our body .

What was our fault that we loved her and trusted her ? We never hurted anyone innocent. Yehh we were gangsters but we never hurt anyone without any proper reasons . Then why?? She knew it but she choose to betray us . She knew that her seniors gave her that mission so that they can get our power in control but even after our death they could not get what they wanted . Now we are more powerful and strong .

We will not just torcher her body or kill her but we will make her beg to death everyday she will feel what we felt till one year , the pain. We hate her more than death even her death will not satisfy our heart .

She was looking delicate like flower , a flower full of thorns of venom . Once we were able not recognise her real face but now we know every inch of her dark heart .

In our life we just loved her, only infront of her we let us show our imotions , she was the only one who made us believe in true love and she was the only one who made us believe that love is just a game of lies and stupid one will get pain in return. We gave her our every ounce of love but she rewarded us with death .  And now we will show her our most dark side.