chapter 3

Yn pov.

I can feel hate and hurt in their eyes for me . Whole time my focus on one thing that I have to run away from there as soon as possible but somewhere i don't want to run away i just want to get a peaceful life . I don't want to hide like cowards .

I have no idea what was dean saying or what was happening around me . I came into reality when everyone started to leave but my eyes and my body were not able to move . I dragged myself away from them . I can't go to class right now. My mind and my heart were not in peace. it was like someone was sucking soul out of me .

I went to terrace and try to take long breath to calm myself. It was like i just want to break myself but knowing there is no one to collect, it was impossible for me. I look down from there to see ground if i fall i will die for sure sudden urge to jump from there started to fill my mind i immediately took my step back and turn around to leave .

But seven shadows fall on me making me freeze on my steps . I look around in nervousness to see noone except us. I don't understand what was going inside my head but a little pain was striking in my head making it difficult for me to keep my face straight.

"Surprise!!"they all exclaimed smiling..the same smile which used to make my heart flutter was more than creepy today . In instant their face changed into blank ones . They started take steps towards me without my knowing i take my steps backwards until my back touched boundry of edge . I put my hand on wall and take a look back . As soon as I look infront my heart jumped out to see jungkook standing infront of me glaring at my petite eyes . His both palms resting on my sides caging me between them. Beside him others were standing.

"Don't worry yn we will not throw you from here bcoz we don't want you to die so easily" he said looking dead into my eyes. My heartbeat and pain in my head was increasing per minute. About one I know why but about another one I have no idea why was it happening.

I was trying not look into his eye instead anywhere but they all were standing around me making it hard for me to look anywhere. Having no option I looked down closing my eyes.
But I can feel their eyes were looking at my every move like predictors looking at their prey .

"How are you feeling seeing us alive and infront of you like this yn . Oh let me guess ......shocked?" jin said trying to mock me and started to laugh making others chuckled too at this .

I didn't said anything nor i opened my eyes instead my palms turned into fist . I just want to run away from there. Now I regret coming at rooftop.

"Of course hyung she will be afterall her hardwork of making us dead is now useless" taehyung said mockingly near my ear. It was clear he was beside of me .

I didn't show any reaction on my face nor i flinched hearing him this close. But i fear they might hear my fast heartbeat. The pain in my head was getting more and more but I can't let them see it .

"What happened yn . Now why your eyes are not looking in our eyes like that day.... Haan" jungkook said but in last he shouted at me but i didn't flinched instead i opened my eyes and look into his eyes. His eyes were just showing anger and hate towards me .

"If you are done then leave I have classes" I said trying not to show any emotions. I can't let them see me as weak or vulnerable. But hearing me he chuckled at them started to laugh like psychos.

"Do you really think you can go nahh yn .... That day we give you chance but you choose those filthy bastards over us and we promise you that we will make your life hell . See we are here to fullfill our promise" jimin said from beside of taehyung . I know they are here for revenge and will not leave me until they are satisfied.but still I tried.

"What If that day i would have choose you, would you still be alive ??nahh others would have killed you all too with me " I said looking towards jimin i saw he was a little surprised but try hard not to show it .

"Even if you would have lied to us that you are forced we would have died happily for you but nahh you didn't you just want your duty and get praises from your seniors and now we want to make you feel the same pain we felt years ago" jungkook said . I looked towards him but didn't said anything.

"What if today I say that I never want any of you to die that day . Would you believe?" I said looking at his eyes the same eyes which plead me that day , the same eyes which shows love but now filled with hate for me .

He didn't said anything but started to chock me . I can feel my breath cut off i tried to remove his hand but it was holding my neck like he will break it anytime.

"Never neither me nor any of us will believe any words of you. We trusted you but you decided to break it and now we will break your every hope of happiness"

With every word of his ,his grip on my neck tighten. i felt my lungs burning for air my headache was not helping either. Black dots started to come infront of my eyes. I felt by body lightened I can't understand what was happening but suddenly I started to gasp for breat taking big amounts of air in my lungs I start to feel my body again.

I think He left body when he saw me on verge of fainting.my body could not handle it i slide my body on floor supporting it with help of wall I was looking down just then a blood drop fell on floor . I realised that blood was coming out from my nose I held my nose .i didn't want to see it but i think they saw it before me.

"Aww the special agent can't even handle this much " taehyung said mockingly but suddenly he fisted my hair making me look up it was really painful.

"Then what will happen when we will fill her whole body with scars " he said darkly I just closed my eyes trying to ease my pain .he left my hairs with a jerk making it hit with wall behind me . It was good that it was not painful much .

"Remember you choose it on your own , now your life is in our control " namjoon said coldly but couldn't utter a word I know i can't do anything except enduring all of it until I went far away from them.

"Start to count your days yn bcoz we will show you what is like to be living dead or say hell "this time suga Said it was more like promise and i know they will go any limit to fulfil it.

"Remember this time your any tricks will not work on us nor anyone can save you from us . You just the saw our love now you will see our hate too." Jhope said with hate filled. Soon all of them left leaving me alone with this pain in my body on in my ............heart.