"But surely I'm enjoying." Jin looked sharply at Jungkook. Jungkook gave a flirty smile and continued.

" Enjoying the sight in front of me. Your ethereal beauty. Your face representing perfection. Your eyes deep as ocean. Your lips a bit pouty and plumpy also.. forget about that sinful part. Then your broad shoulders and petite waist. Having so many thoughts about it. At last your long legs. They're really able to get any of this men's attention. " Jungkook said dreamily while smirking.

" They're also able to kick any of them." Jin said with a poker face.

" Why are you talking like this?! Do you even how to talk with someone nicely." Jungkook whined.

"If you think I'm in the mood to time pass with your flirty ass then you're wrong Mr. whoever you're." Jin shrugged his shoulder and got another shot of the wine. His movement clearly telling that he's drunk.

"What you don't know me? Well I'm.. -" Jin cut Jungkook's sentence mid way.

"Look. I'm not in the mood to mess with you. I don't want anyone beside me. It's not like anyone going to stay beside me to the end. They're just having fun messing with my feeling. Not their fault. I'm the fool here. Gosh! From when I started to sound pathetic." Jin shook his head.

" Did you face any heartbreak or something like that?! " Jungkook asked genuinely concerned about Jin. Jin bitterly smile looking at nowhere. Seeing that Jungkook placed his hand on Jin's one. Jin eyed their hands.

"If you want a company I don't mind." Jungkook caressed Jin's hand softly. "Who is that idiot hm?! You know I will keep it secret." Jungkook's eyes are telling so many things.

Jungkook was going to say something but then his phone was ringing. He looked at id and it's his dad. He excused himself from there to call back. When he came Jin wasn't sitting there. He looked around and Jin was standing in the corner. He went there.

"My friend came to pick me. Bye. Don't meet with me ever. " Jin was so drunk that he was standing with so much difficulties. When he was about to fall Jungkook hold him.

Jin was shining in his arms. His gaze dropped on his lips. Jungkook leaned to capture those but when their lips are about to touch Jin pushed him and slapped him.

Jungkook became shock processing what happened. "Leave me. Can't you understand this simple words. Why are you even here??" Jin moved from Jungkook said those. Good thing the guest are on the hall.

Jungkook became angry that Jin slapped him. He immediately left from there. He goes to a club. He sat on the bar and soon another man sat beside him. After sometime they started to talk together. Jungkook needed someone to spend the night.

Soon enough Jungkook and the guy was in a hotel room undressing themselves. Jungkook caressed his skin and remembered how Jin felt so soft. "What's your name pretty?" Jungkook asked seductively.

"Jimin." The other answered. And they continued their night.
But soon it became a regular thing for them as they felt something special with each other.

Flashback ended

Jungkook didn't open his eyes. He felt someone's presence in his arms. He knew it was Jimin. He started to stroke the skin of the others. He smiled thinking about him.

"Minie wake up." Jungkook said pulling the other to himself more kissing his head.

"Don't call me Jinnie. And why you always touch my bare waist?! It's ticklish." The other replied sleepily not opening his eyes at all like he was used to it.

Jungkook's eyes immediately opened hearing the voice. He realized where he is. He looked at Jin whom he was hugging tightly. Jin also stirred and opened his eyes. Their eyes met. Both of them froze.

Jin was sleeping on Jungkook's arm , face at his neck. Barely having a space. Their legs tangled. Jungkook's hand on Jin's waist where somehow his shirt revealing his waist slightly.

Noticing their position they quickly pulled apart. What the hell are they doing like that?! Jungkook didn't even stay there he ran to the washroom. And Jin.... Well he was regretting his life decisions. No wonder why he was feeling the unknown warmth. Whom he was dreaming and whom he was nuzzling?!!!

After that Jungkook came out and exited the room. Jin was feeling pain in his ankle . So he was having difficulty in walking a bit. Jin did his morning routine and went downstairs. But again bad decision. He heard Mr and Mrs Jeon.

"Why none of them are coming down yet?! Are they still sleeping?!" Mrs Jeon asked placing the plate in the table. Mr Jeon looked at her and smiled.

" Didn't you hear any noises last night? No wonder why they are still sleeping. " Mr Jeon said casually.

"Oh you also heard. But I'm worrying about Jin. You know he have work and now he's married. Kook told me that he will not stress him so much. But like father like son. Both can't keep their hands to themselves. Jin must be resting. He's sounding in pain last night. No wonder Jungkook is your son. " Mrs Jeon laughed at her own words. Jin's face was becoming more red if it possible.

" Why did you had any doubt until today?! " Mr Jeon teased his wife.

" Aish no honey. Just saying. Let me prepare a warm soup for Jin." Mrs Jeon was about to go to the kitchen when she noticed a human tomato Jin. And behind him her dear son looking at stairs as if it's the most interesting thing in the world.

" Jin you're here. Come down. Jungkook why are you standing there like that? Come have your breakfast."When Jin heard Jungkook he turned back and met with Jungkook's doe eyes. He quickly turned again.

He slowly walked to the dinning table. His paining ankle was causing another embarrassment. All of them surely noticed how Jin was having difficulty in walking.

Mrs Jeon gave Jungkook teasing look. Jungkook just avoid her eyes. Mrs Jeon shook her head to Jungkook. Mrs Jeon went to her son and whispered. "You should take care of him. He was having problem in walking. Didn't you notice? It's your duty as a husband."

Jungkook thought he should show that how he care for Jin and stupidly asked "Jin why are you having problem in walking. Are you hurt?! " Mr and Mrs Jeon face palmed.

Jin just want the ground to swallow him. He wanted to punch Jungkook so badly. "I have hurt my ankle." Jin said looking down.
Jungkook remembered how he got hurt and went to sit quietly realizing his stupidity.

"Um. Oh son. Jungkook make sure to take care of your husband. " Jin felt like the worst liar despite of telling the truth. They all say there eating their breakfast. Jin already lost his appetite. He was full of embarrassment.

••••