Chapter-8

Mrs Lee's Pov
After having lunch I went back to my room .
And started thinking that where could have Taehyung hide that thing . I need to find that thing before i leave.

Then i remembered something that I have to do before leaving. So, I text someone and told that person to do something.

And then I was feeling sleepy so i slept.

After 3 hours , I woke up and saw it was 7'O clock. So , i came outside the room and asked the maid that if everyone came. She told me that my daughter came back but Mr and Mrs Kim didn't came. Then i started asking her some random questions like where she was from? How long she has been working her? And then at last I asked her what she was preparing for dinner.
Then I told her to call me when dinner is ready.

It was 9 'O clock , the maid came and informed me that the dinner is ready . I told her that I am coming in few minutes.

I came downstairs and saw that my daughter was waiting for me at the dinning room and the maid was serving her dinner.

I went towards them and asked the maid where is Taehyung and Hazel so she told me that they will be late and Taehyung have told her serve us dinner on time.

I nodded and then sat down beside Sana and the maid started doing her job.

After having dinner we came back to our room and then get ready for sleep.

Pov end.

Sana's Pov
I don't know what happened that mom brought me in Korea but I knew she is upto to something which is not good. I ignored her and was enjoying my stay in Korea.
Pov end.

On the other side.

Hazel was sleeping unknown to her surrounding . And Taehyung was busy in a meeting .

In the meantime, someone entered inside Taehyung's cabin and carefully went towards Hazel so that she doesn't wake up.

The person pecked her red swollen lips and said.

?- Few more days, then you will be mine.
And I will not leave that Taehyung for touching you.
It was my right to touch you and make love to you.
I have to go for now but I will again come to meet you .

Saying this the person again pecked her lips and left the room without leaving any trace behind.

After 20 minutes,
Taehyung came back from the meeting and saw that Hazel was still sleeping.
He checked the time and went towards Hazel.

Taehyung- Hazel..
Wake up....

Hazel- (sleeping)mmh

Taehyung - Wake up, ..we have to go home.

Hazel- (started waking up hearing his voice.).w.what..(yawning) happened?

Taehyung - I have completed my work so let's go to the restaurant to have dinner.

Hazel- Hmm.

Taehyung informed the maid that they will be late and to serve dinner to the guests on time. Then they both also left the office.
They both chose to have their dinner at Hazel's favourite restaurant.
The restaurant is not a 5 star restaurant. It was a simple restaurant with good quality food.

After having dinner they both went back to their mansion. Mansion's light was off so they assumed that Mrs Lee and her daughter must have slept so they also went back to their room.

They both changed their clothes. Hazel was the first one to sleep as she was hella tired but Taehyung didn't sleep.

At midnight,
When Taehyung saw that Hazel was sleeping. He carefully got up from the bed and placed a pillow in his place so that Hazel don't notice his absence. And he silently left the room.

(Any guesses where Tae went???)

One hour later, Taehyung came back and carefully slept beside Hazel like nothing happened.

TBC.........

I hope you all will like this chapter.
Please 🥺 give me votes and do comment about this chapter.

I know updates are slow but you know studies are important which I was ignoring .
So, I was studying .
Hope ,you all will understand.