Chapter-4

After 2 weeks

Hazel is inside the washroom holding a pregnancy kit. It has one line on it. It means negative. She also tested last week and it showed negative.

She kept the test on the sink and came out from the washroom to see Taehyung already waiting for her .

Taehyung can see that her mood is off. So, he asked.

Taehyung - What happened Hazy? You are not looking well.

Hazel couldn't control her emotions and she started crying.
Taehyung panicked seeing Hazel crying so he immediately went towards her and hugged her.And started patting her back like a baby to calm her down.

When she calm downed so he asked.

Taehyung - Hazy, why are you crying?

Hazel- sobbing

Taehyung - Babe, tell me.

Hazel- Sobbing while hugging him.

Taehyung - Babe, if you will not tell me then how will I know your problem.

Hazel- (sobbing) I...(sob)...i...a..m...(sob)..not...(sob)..... pregnant....(sob).

Taehyung - You are crying for this.

Hazel look towards Taehyung and said.

Hazel- You (sob). Don't want (sob) baby .

Hazel started crying again.

Taehyung panicked seeing Hazel crying.

Taehyung - Babe, i didn't mean to say that.

Hazel- Then what you mean. (Said making a pouty face.)

Taehyung - I mean it takes time to get pregnant

Taehyung - I mean it takes time to get pregnant. Don't worry we are going to be parents soon.

After that he started pecking her whole face.

Taehyung - Now don't cry. Let's go to the bed. It's already very late.

Hazel cutely nodded her head.

They both hugged each other tightly and slept peacefully.

Next Morning

Hazel wake up from her sleep and saw that Taehyung was not in the bed.
But she saw a note stuck on the mirror. She went towards the mirror and took out the note and started reading it.

Note
Good morning babe,
I am going office as i have a important meeting. But i will come quickly. And eat the breakfast i have already prepared it.

Your sexy hubby ❤️

Hazel blushed when she read the word "sexy hubby".

Hazel quickly freshen up.  And made her way to dining room.