Chapter-5

Hazel Pov

I was sleeping peacefully but the sound of the door bell woke me up from my sleep.
I was going but Taetae told me to sleep , he would open the door.
I couldn't sleep so i was waiting for Taetae to return back but it has been 15 minutes since Taetae is gone. So, i decided to check why it is taking him time to come back.

I quickly got out of bed and wore my robe. Then i went downstairs to see that Taehyung was talking to an aunty. I couldn't hear them so i decided to ask Taehyung.
Pov end.

Hazel- Taetae, who is she ?

The unknown person looked towards Hazel when she was coming towards them.

Before Taehyung can say anything the unknown person replied to Hazel.

?- Dear, i am his aunty, Lee Shin Ah.

Hazel- But i didn't knew you have a aunty, Taetae.

Taehyung - Bu...

His aunt again cut him off and said.

Mrs Lee( Tae's aunt)- Dear , i was in London and i thought that i will never come back so he thought it was not necessary to not tell about me.(,said with a beautiful smile.)

Hazel- It's ok aunty. I can understand him.

Hazel- Taetae, why didn't you let her in. Her legs must be paining from standing.

Please come in aunty.(said politely)

Mrs Lee- Sure dear.

Mrs Lee came inside but Mrs Lee said something.

Mrs Lee- Taehyung, your sister is waiting outside. Can you go and bring her in ?

Before Taehyung can refuse. Hazel replied.

Hazel- Don't worry aunty. He will go.

Taehyung didn't said anything and went outside.

Sometimes later, Taehyung came inside with Mrs Lee's daughter. And the watchman was holding their luggage.

Taehyung told the watchman to keep the luggage in guest room.And both of them went to Hazel and Mrs Lee.

Mrs Lee saw Taehyung and said.

Mrs Lee- Taehyung you didn't invited me to your wedding.

Taehyung - We didn't invited anyone. Their were only few people in our wedding as we kept it simple not eye catching.

Mrs Lee - It's ok.

Mrs Lee saw her daughter standing their. So she thought to introduce them.

Mrs Lee- Dear, (Hazel) she is my daughter Lee Sana.

Sana this is Kim Taehyung your brother and she is Kim Hazel , your brother's wife.

Sana- Hi, I am Lee Sana. (Smiled sweetly)

Hazel- Hi, i am your brother's wife, Kim Hazel.

Hazel introduce herself to Sana but Taehyung didn't said anything.

Taehyung - I think it's already very late so we should sleep. And aunty you must be tired.(gritting his teeth)

Mrs Lee - Yes, Taehyung. We should sleep. We can also talk in morning.

Hazel- Yes, aunty.

Mrs Lee and Sana- Good night.

Hazel- Good night aunty and Sana.

Mrs Lee and Sana didn't know where the guest room is so Hazel took them to the guest room whereas Taehyung went back to his room.

After showing their room Hazel entered her room only to be pinned in the door by her husband.