Chapter-7

So, when Taesin left from their Kim Soo-ah heard someone screaming .
It was none other than Tae's scream . She immediately went towards her son's room.
She also saw that Taesin is also coming towards their son's room.

They both entered the room to see Taehyung and Hazel hugging together and also were screaming.
Tae saw his dad and said da...d please... save us . There i..i..is cock...roach 🪳.

Taesin had a smile while Soo-ah sighed.
Then Taesin immediately called a maid and told her to remove the cockroach from his son's room and told her that there should be no insects in the whole mansion .

Taesin - Now tell me what happened???

Flashback
(When Taesin told Taehyung to take Hazel to his room and play with him.)

Taesin told Taehyung to take Hazel to his room and play with him .

So , Taehyung immediately took Hazel's hand and dragged her towards his room then told her that 'new mommy i will show you my new toys that dad have brought for me'.

Taehyung opened his room and Hazel saw that his room is designed for a 5 year old kid. There were so many toys ,cars and other things.

 There were so many toys ,cars and other things

Taehyung - See my room .

Then he came closer to Hazel and again drag her towards a door and opened it.

Taehyung - Daddy, bought me so many toys.

His playroom

Hazel- Oh my god, it is so awesome.

Taehyung - will you play with Taetae??

Hazel- of course .

When she completed her sentence,she was dragged by Taehyung.

He left her hand and brought his Avengers toys .

Taehyung - we will play superhero game.

Hazel- Tae, what do we have to do in this game?

Taehyung - In this game, i will be the hero and you will be the villian. You are troubling the people of the town then i will come the superhero of town and will save the people from you .And it's over  .

Hazel- Ok

They both started playing the game. They played the same game 3-4 times. Hazel was bored by playing same game so she told Taehyung to play different game.

Taehyung thought for a while and told to play hide and seek . His room is big so they both can play.

Taehyung told Hazel to hide and he will find her .

Taehyung -10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...0
I am coming .

(When Taehyung was counting quickly , Hazel quickly hide )

Hazel was hiding behind the large sofa. But she suddenly saw something which made her scream little but Taehyung heard her and went towards the direction where the sofa was.

Hazel Pov
After playing superhero games 3-4 times,i was bored so i told Taehyung to play another game.
He think for a while and then said let's play hide and seek.
I agreed because it was easy.

Then Taehyung told me to hide and he will find me. He started counting the numbers while closing his eyes so i hide behind the sofa . He finished counting then started to find me.
I was waiting for him to come and find me but i saw a cockroach and screamed a little but it was too late as Tae heard me and came towards me but before he can say anything he screamed, i got scared and stood up .

I was going towards him but he came towards me and hugged me tightly and started screaming because of cockroach.

After sometime the door opened reveling Taesin and his first wife.
Pov ends

Flashback Ends

TBC............
Hopefully you all will like this chapter.
Please 🥺 give me votes and do comment about this chapter.

🥀Moon🥀